Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Eek A Hamster!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -Rage-, Apr 13, 2002.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

To start off this tale I'll give you some info on my living situation...I live in a dorm on the first floor and my room is dark as shit because my roomate had passed out hours earlier.

So there I am chiling this morning and looking at 12oz, like ususal. Out of the left hand side I see this white blob scurry across the floor.

I jumped out of my chair because I whout it was a huge mouse at first. Nope. It's a fucking hamster. I then sit and stare at it wondering what the fuck a hamster is doing in my room. Then I wonder what do I do? Put it back in the hall, leave it roaming around my room? Nada.

I grabed the firt box like object in sight which happened to be a vacuum box. I get the hamster in the box and of course he tries for 30 minutes to get out...duh.

So what should I name it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S.: I THINK I know who's hamster it is, but no one is around this weekend.

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

hahahahh!

that's so cute. name him NunPuncher

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

what a cutey!

name him lunch meat

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

congratulations rage.....you kidnapped a hamster and using swift skills captured him, i think you are worthy to join the ][ninjas][in][pajamas

5. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I love hamsters!

(no funny comment, no snide remark. no weird hidden meanings - just pure, unadulturated joy in the very existence of hamsters. they make my life worthwhile)

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

if you know who's it is, give it some bread and water, and hang on to it till they get back... bread, granola, something like that, and waterin a low dish...
    or break into their room. dorm rooms are really easy to break into...

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i thought this would be about the television show.

8. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

AHHHHH!!! ITS AWESOME!

DUDE KEEP THAT THING ITS THE KEWLEST!!!

I would use that to get hot chicks too! You know they would think its the kewlest thing in teh world!

HAMSTERS ROCK!!!

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

10. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

Re: AHHHHH!!! ITS AWESOME!

whats going on here?

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

12. platapie

platapie Guest

name him snake food. thatd be funny as hell when soe girl comes over and you tell her oh thats my pet hamster,come here snake food comeon buddy. she might shit her self.

on a completely unrelated note keep reg away from your pet.^

13. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I know its sad...but I keep coming back to this thread just to see the hamster.
    My hamster died a week ago. He was a replacement for my mouse (Mouse Def) who shuffled of this mortal coil last month. My life is far more empty than I expected, after the death of a rodent......

14. THEdude

THEdude Guest

I once had a hamster....

it was cool but they don't do shit during the day, they only play at night.

so I gave it back to the girl who gave it to me and she didn't give him any water (she lived far so it was a long trip, he died and she threw him in a dumpster or something..) so he fucking died.

give him a lot of nuts and stuff and they store it in their cheeks, fucking awsome.

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Good name! Sorry about his passing though...

UPDATE:
    The girl whose hamster this is, finally picked him up. I love seeing a hot chick in tears of joy. She couldn't thank me enough. :cool:

Oh an uh...thanks for all the dope names!