Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dorm WARS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SpyD, Nov 4, 2004.

1. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

So this chick that lives down the hall put ICY HOT all in my boy's shampoo right. So that was like the shot heard round the world. The war is on, so far we've taken like massive shits in her toilet and gotten her bottle of lotion and 3 of us blew loads in it (at seperate times of course). What are some more pranks we can pull? Ideas people.....

2. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

rig up a grenade to her door so it pulls the pin when she opens it. I just watched the jackal so this seems like a cool idea.

3. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

do this take her tooth brush stick it up your ass after you take a dump get a picture of it in your ass then give her the photo a week later

4. 455

455 Guest

^^^^^^hahahahha.....now that's foul.....lol......that last time I got pranked was by this bitch from the bar scene soooo....I came and poured some sugar in the gas tank of her 2002 saturn......it was music to my ears when I heard she blew the engine about 2 months later......if you want to fuck with me.....then that's what you get.NO REMORSE.

5. Brewster Baker

fuck a bar star 455 thats what they deserve

6. 455

455 Guest

hahaha....hell yeah 'Muffs....fuck that bitch.....and quite a few motherfuckers downtown that SHOULD HAVE VAGINAS between thier legs.....I don't give a flying fuck about anything....much less some cocksucking barfly.....never trust an asshole that speaks loudly and carries an icepick in his pocket...especially if he had too many Jager shots and some "zip".....if you know what I'm sayin'.

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

well you can always do the upper tanker (take a shit in the top tank of her toilet)

icy hot her panties...ALL OF THEM and the crotches of all of her pants.

buy about 1,000 crickets from a pet store or bait shop and let them all loose in her room. or you could do the same with night crawlers

here's one I used to pull on my sister when I was 15 and is pretty harmless but will cause quite the head ache. Take a screen shot of her computers desktop and set that as her wall paper. Now either delete or store all of her desktop icons into a folder and make it very discreet. If you can do it give it a home made icon of pure nothingness and give it a period as the name. Hide the taskbar too. Now whenever she sits down to write a paper she will not be able to get any of her icons to work and will basically throw a hissy fit thinking that she has a virus.

there are also all the numerous things you could do with exlax (add it into any beverage of hers)...jsut think of what will happen when she shits her pants in a class or out on a date.

if she has a car with wheel covers on it put dead fish in all her wheel covers. you can also plant some fish guts into her a/c vents.

this one takes alot of prep work, would be very unfeasable, and is kinda lame but would piss her off. Get in good with someone in the chemestry department and buy about a dozen cans of shaving cream. dip them in liquid nitrogen until the contnts inside freeze solid. now you must act quickly but cut the can away witht he tin snips and throw the white cylinder of frozen shaving cream in her car. Once they thaw out exapnsion will occur and her car will be a rolling gillete commercial.

thats all I can think of now...I am sure I will think of more.

8. Brewster Baker

hahahahahah

bravo Mr. Morris

9. Z R O E

Z R O E Guest

Get a bum drunk <a la bumfights> and promise him a nice bed to sleep in...

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

11. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

AND RAPE HER, IN THAT ORDER.

12. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Tell her you don't want to fight any more, invite her out to a drink.

Theeeeen, put a sleeping pill in her drink, and when she passes out, tie her to a streetlight. Upside down.

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

steal her car and sell it for parts.

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Put hair dye in her shampoo.

Put hair/super glue/poop/ or other things that stink or suck when they burn in her blow dryer. Girls long wet hair is like a spnge for stank ass smells and more than likely she won't be able to go where shes about to go looking all blow dried without it stanking or she won't go

Crazy glue a penny over her lock

Crazy glue her door with her inside

Bust a nut on any picture that would be offensive, such as her dead grandma

Lock her computer with a code that she can only get with...flicks

15. furioussnake

furioussnake Junior Member

fill up her toilet with toilet paper (so that it is impossible to flush and the paper is coming out of the toilet.. and then shit on top of that