Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do you wish your boss wasn't around anymore?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Aug 18, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

my boss got fired. what a glorious day. she resigned bc thats the nicest way to fire someone, either resign or you will be fired. itll be nice to be able to do my work without her rubbing her boobs on me. she does that to everyone and no, she is not attractive at all.

2. You might have to revaluate the whole situation if your new boss likes to rub his balls on you...

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

no shit, if i knew i could get away with it. i would murder my boss. straight up. fucking prick.

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

haha perveract!

5. or have an uber sneaky boss like key does...ninjas pale in comparison

6. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i just hope the new one isnt as bad as the old one.

7. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

Truth is, I wish my boss was around more often to take the pressure off me. And she does have a nice rack, but a face like a chipmunk.. Cool as hell though..

8. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

my boss is a fucking idiot. perhaps that statement is the result of teenage ego/angst or perhaps its the fact that he DIDNT REMOVE HIS SUNGLASSES TO SEE IF 2 COLORS MATCHED.

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

My boss isnt all that bad but he has EXTREMELY

I repeat EXTREMELY bad jokes... We will all be laughing at something really hard that a customer said or something a friend did and he will walk up with the most retarded joke ever.. Everyone gets real silent and then ehhhhhh.. it gets kind of weird after that..

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

bosses will almost always suck in one way or another.

11. j

j Guest

that's true.

for the most part, I have a cushy job. My boss is awesome.

for the most part.

so it's cool.. I can compromise.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

michangelo is my favorite ninja turtle, because he reminds me of myself.

13. j

j Guest

leonardo was my favorite. I think it was the blue.

14. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

somebody's been watching vh1.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

My boss is a chill dude.

He basically has me in charge of myself and a few other people. So I really have no boss.

The only thing he's there for is when I need his help with some of the more involved shit I have to do.

Other than that we try free samples of candies and other stupid shit all day while fucking around at a desk.