Design, Re-Design, & Tweak

misteraven

Just a heads up to let you guys know we've been redesigning sections of the site, and tweaking code here and there. Basically an evolutionary step from what we launched with a few months back, and nothing huge. Anyhow, most the changes have already been made in the other sections, particularly the home page - http://www.12ozprophet.com

Giving the board a face lift will be the last step and will probably happen between today and this weekend. Anyhow, take a peak and let all the bitching begin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Herbivore@Dec 28 2004, 09:36 AM

i love the new home page....

question though, are you giving the whole site a new look again? i didn't know if that's what you meant when you referred to giving the board a face lift.

the structure probably won't change much, if at all. basically we're remixing the color scheme and making small tweaks that are more evolutionary, then a revolutionary step. as far as big changes planned, i'm hoping to eventually redo the image archive to make it much more powerful in terms of handling and organizing images, but that probably won't be for a while (next summer maybe). other than that, we will be setting up premium accounts, as well as webmail sometime over the next couple months (as soon as osx server 10.4 drops and we can correct a bunch of instabilities on our servers). the premium accounts will consist of most of what we'd discussed a few months back, in terms of a semi-private members forum, large image attachment space, and large email/attachment space for webmail, as well as a new blog system that should allow each premium member to have a small webspace for maintaining their own blog and images. this is all still in the works tough, and will probably happen a bit later as opposed to a bit sooner.

we've got a newly designed site about ready for launch for http://www.fourthehardway.com, and plan on just giving 12oz a quick update to refine what we've already got going here. we also plan on launching a weekly/biweekly (email) newsletter, and have that mostly in place. we're also plan on dropping some 12oz new shirts/sweatshirts in the next month or two, and are most of the way through a 12oz book, we've been pretty DL about (don't ask, we arent given out details yet).

like we said on the home page... we got big plans for 2005.

Originally posted by sneak@Dec 28 2004, 09:30 AM

on behalf of everyone raven - thanks for all the effort youve put in to this board.

you make graff on the net worthwhile.

totally seconded....raven, you are much appreciated...no bitching...

and im deff gonna get a sweat shirt.....raven, is there a way to change my email to another account because i dont use the other email anymore.....

Originally posted by onesecondple+Dec 28 2004, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Dec 28 2004, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Dec 28 2004, 09:30 AM

on behalf of everyone raven - thanks for all the effort youve put in to this board.

you make graff on the net worthwhile.

totally seconded....raven, you are much appreciated...no bitching...

and im deff gonna get a sweat shirt.....raven, is there a way to change my email to another account because i dont use the other email anymore.....

[/b]

should be a setting for that in your control panel.

....blog

web space....

the horror.the horror..

.on another note...i quit smoking but i cant seem to stop coming on 12oz....that and the james clavell book i'm reading..noble house has got me paranoid about the kgb cia fbi and canada..

and on a postit note..

so what happened to all the old threads? do they even exist anymore?.

even though i tried to bump a good majority of the most popular ones..the rest seemed to dissapear?

eh? eh?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Dec 28 2004, 02:03 PM

I was wondering that very same thing myself... I thought it was tesser but I'm probably wrong

Damn i wish it was mine, thanx for the compliment though..dudes the maestro of that shit