Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Design, Re-Design, & Tweak

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Dec 28, 2004.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Just a heads up to let you guys know we've been redesigning sections of the site, and tweaking code here and there. Basically an evolutionary step from what we launched with a few months back, and nothing huge. Anyhow, most the changes have already been made in the other sections, particularly the home page - http://www.12ozprophet.com

Giving the board a face lift will be the last step and will probably happen between today and this weekend. Anyhow, take a peak and let all the bitching begin.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

on behalf of everyone raven - thanks for all the effort youve put in to this board.

you make graff on the net worthwhile.

3. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

i love the new home page....

question though, are you giving the whole site a new look again? i didn't know if that's what you meant when you referred to giving the board a face lift.

4. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

the structure probably won't change much, if at all. basically we're remixing the color scheme and making small tweaks that are more evolutionary, then a revolutionary step. as far as big changes planned, i'm hoping to eventually redo the image archive to make it much more powerful in terms of handling and organizing images, but that probably won't be for a while (next summer maybe). other than that, we will be setting up premium accounts, as well as webmail sometime over the next couple months (as soon as osx server 10.4 drops and we can correct a bunch of instabilities on our servers). the premium accounts will consist of most of what we'd discussed a few months back, in terms of a semi-private members forum, large image attachment space, and large email/attachment space for webmail, as well as a new blog system that should allow each premium member to have a small webspace for maintaining their own blog and images. this is all still in the works tough, and will probably happen a bit later as opposed to a bit sooner.

we've got a newly designed site about ready for launch for http://www.fourthehardway.com, and plan on just giving 12oz a quick update to refine what we've already got going here. we also plan on launching a weekly/biweekly (email) newsletter, and have that mostly in place. we're also plan on dropping some 12oz new shirts/sweatshirts in the next month or two, and are most of the way through a 12oz book, we've been pretty DL about (don't ask, we arent given out details yet).

like we said on the home page... we got big plans for 2005.

5. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

sounds like you guys have your hands full. i'm definitely looking forward to the improvements.

6. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

that's fucked up. last night, i had a dream i tried to get on 12oz and everything was thin and orange. it was a really inefficient design. do not make my dream design.

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

totally seconded....raven, you are much appreciated...no bitching...
    and im deff gonna get a sweat shirt.....raven, is there a way to change my email to another account because i dont use the other email anymore.....

8. cloner

cloner Senior Member

you know what i thought was really sweet?

when on the front page there was like a recap of the hot threads of the week and shit. i just thought it'd mention that.

nice work on everything else of course.

9. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

so who did the new hand?

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

Yes, that's a nice little hand there. Good work to all those running things.

11. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i assumed Mr.O did all the hands for the site ??

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I was wondering that very same thing myself... I thought it was tesser but I'm probably wrong

13. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

it does seem a bit tesseract.

one day, I'd like to get a shot at it.

14. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

totally seconded....raven, you are much appreciated...no bitching...
    and im deff gonna get a sweat shirt.....raven, is there a way to change my email to another account because i dont use the other email anymore.....

[post=3772008]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

should be a setting for that in your control panel.

15. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Crude Oil - WH/COD/IBM