Christina Ricci Naked

Weapon X

Woops! I posted this in the undersea creatures thread by mistake. I think some obsessed teenagers might think this warrants it’s own thread.

Nah, I’m not really into her looks. But I’ve noticed that a great number of 12ozers are in love with her like bisexual girls are into Ms. Jolie. So, I give you people this:

http://www.sog10.com/gallery01/cf013_pc/index.html

I didn’t watch it, so please excuse me if it sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

pilau is right on point with the joe sorren comment. its true!

she's cute.

moreover mark ryden.... joe sorrens a rydenchompaholic.

but christina has nice boobs and as for wednesday addams she was hot, a lot young but still hot in that fuck me im goth way.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

moreover mark ryden.... joe sorrens a rydenchompaholic.

but christina has nice boobs and as for wednesday addams she was hot, a lot young but still hot in that fuck me im goth way.

you know, i slipped. she does look like a mark ryden painting. thing is though, i never liked ryden as much as sorren. similar techniques but different approach to story telling i think. i like sorren's settings better. ryden reminds me more of grotesque versions of victorian portraits.

if ryden was truly the "first" to approach that, or the first that made it, i've been seeing a silly amount of people biting the crap out of him right now. he should have a little scatophage badge they can have.

as for the wednesday addams thing...well my friend said it well.

"Dude that is a hot 3 year old. I'd give her my digits, but I don't think she's learned numbers yet. I'll holler later with flash cards." :lol:

Archived