Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beer pouring

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

you know how when you're at aprty, and pour a frothy beer, cats say you dont know what you're doing.. well, that's not exactly true.

the frothier the beer, the less carbonation goes into you, this means less gas problems (good or bad), less of a sense of feeling full, and you can drink faster.

but you dont waqnt the beer to be really frothy, because then it tastes kind of flat.. you need a happy medium. some froth is good.

:krunk:

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I prefer to go for maximum fillage, speedy consumption, and quick recovery back to the keg. They float. They all float down here.

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Actually its the opposite.. After tapping many kegs in my day, bubbles/carbonation etc is all in the froth. hense the reason why it can dissapear fast.. The actual beer couldnt disappear that fast. Thats an obvious reason right there. The head of the beer is made up of Pure carbonation giving you the title of "bad beer pourer". You do need a nice head on your beer to keep a decent amount of carbonation in there to protect from your shit going flat..

EDIT
    Second

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

the foam is called the 'head'.

so when your girl pours a beer and it doesn't foam up, you can telll her she gives good head.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

yes, but the protective head wouldn't need to be that thick to hold in the carbonation.. it obviously depends on preference, but i dont like much carbonation.

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

shiiiiit.

I learned that in budweiser beer school.

7. 455

455 Guest

I am the proud(sike) owner of my second DWI charge in the state of Washington.......my dirtbag status has been on hold for awhile.State troopers are great.haha.

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

my sis is looking at a dwi in arizona.. mandatory 24 in the state pen.. possibly a week.

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

i know. thats why you dont want that large of a head..

well ive got a few myself and several minor in possesions, and im not 21 quite yet.. dam.. shitty..

10. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

I CAN CHAIN POUR BEERS. WORD.

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

What was her blood/alcohol content...If it's uner .15 then it's considered a "standard" DUI (Driving under the influence, they changed the law so that it can reflect illicit drugs as well.)Absolute 24 hours..

Over .15 and it's an AGGRAVATED DUI, and that gives yo sis a definte week long stay at Sheriff Joe's Tent City..And that's only if it's the first...Your license is stripped for a YEAR, and you pay fines up te ass...

Second DUI guarantee's your ass a nice month to think about whatch you've done..Driving privilages CAN be suspended permanately.

Third Strike...Well you can only imagine how shitty it would be to have more than 2.. I'm done....

Tonight is my 22nd Birthday..Hopefully, I won't get my second DUI..The number two has always been a lucky number.(That's what I keep telling myself anyways..) PEACE TO ALL AND WISH ME LUCK!!!!

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Im sorry to hear that buddy. I feel bad for your insurance. Mine jumped about 1500 after 1 DUI. Dirtbag status never gets put on hold.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i pour perfect beers everytime
    im special
    nuff said

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Pour out a little liquor for Bob Monkhouse, Barry White, Tupac Shakur...

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

pouring one out 'for the homies'
    is such a waste of ale

also if any of you ever ever ever ever top my beer
    be prepared to get a bottle to your cranium
    why do people think that shit is so fucking funny
    it also always seems to be the people who cant drink much that do it