Adult Cartoons

lameassnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember when they brought them back for a brief time 1-2 years ago maybe?

anyways i liked that they dont hold anything back since its for adult cartoons, but watching the old school ren & stimpy from when i was a kid i couldnt believe that they made them as riskay as they did. they were the shit then--- theyll never make kids cartoons at that level ever again.

Originally posted by casekonly+Jul 14 2005, 11:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Jul 14 2005, 11:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAGS156@Jul 14 2005, 11:51 AM

when they were airing it again it had huge homosexual undertones it seemed like they were lovers ?maby I'm nutz

it had sexual undertones, period.

spongebob has the gay undertones.

[/b]

yea I guess so but not as gay as tinky winky :haha:

they made new, raunchier episodes a couple of years ago and they were shown on some weird channel "for men". I've got some on VHS... Ren and stimpy live together as homos in the mouth of a bum and move to a spitting bowl in a bar. some classy animation.

Also there was a show called ripping friends, featuring the idiot boy (from the god damn george liquor show for those of you who know about it) and the evil supervillain, french man with fart powers (cant remember the name). Then I guess the creator, john krickfalusi got the legal rights back from nickelodeon, who once ripped him off and tried to make ren & stimpy a crappy cartoon for retarded kids.

Kricfalusi needs to get some big budget animation project started soon, or I'll flip out. He's talented beyond control !!!