Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a tornado hits a few blocks away, reality sets in...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, May 9, 2003.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

you see natural disasters catch lives across state lines and shit, you never feel like they'll hit you at your crib.

tonight a tornado got about 5 blocks away, trashed some apartments and duplexes and flipped cars all over the place. its kind of weird to see weather copeters flying around and shining down on your neighborhood as rescue crews make sure everyone is ok.

one of those "my shit and my life could be trashed in a second" type moments.

WOAH.

IM ALIVE.

PEACE.

2. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

you lucked out man....are your friends/family allright?

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

A tornado hit my neighbourhood in 1987. They called it 'Black Tuesday'.
    The weird thing about this is that it was in Canada.
    That never happens here.

Good thing you're ok.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's ok, you're allright, now go fing the highest place you can reach in the rubble and write your name REALLY big.

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

shits kosher.

cant say the same for the people down the block in the neighborhood..

my people are alright, im alright. so thats what matters to me. cops everywhere, its nutty.

7. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Guest

go lootin,might be able to find some socks or sumpin.

8. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

say some prayers for you city....go loot a forty case or two and tip some for your blocks in the city that was destroyed.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

cool..my friends suv was bumped into by a military police officer...12 cops are now investigating the scene..i got tired of waiting and went home..its now been 1 hour and my friend is still up there.

10. rob deer

rob deer Guest

so did it really sound like a freight train?

11. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

you shoulda got drunk and went up to that bitch ass tornado and threw rocks at it like that dude did in that one movie.
    he was hardcoree

glad to hear ur alive, but its also too bad cause i owe u shit haha jk

12. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

hell yeah man that shitz scary as hell i can imagin......fuckin madness...

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

wow thats a trip.

14. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

"HERE I COME BITCH! I KNOW YOU TORNADOS AIN'T LIKE NO ROCKS!"

Yeah I've been in a few twisters here and mostlyin Texas. They're fun when after they happen. Been in erffquakes too back in California. Early '90s shit.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

twisters have been fucking shit up pretty bad the last few days. its getting normal to come home and watch all the destruction photos on tv. amazing how they jump around and drop here and there.