I got so drunk..

shameless self promotion

Last saturday night..it was just unfuckin believeable..

We were playin drinkin games and shit at a friends, we had two kegs for like 13 of us or so...well it ends up being like 4am and im ripped as hell, and these fuckers walkby with a pair of handcuffs, before i know whats going on they put one on my left wrist, im thinking what the fuck, so i start yellin at them, they walk by with a rope, catchunk! they handcuff me to the rope, do it to everyone else and my boys like, heres the deal, everyone on this rope doesnt get off till the last of the beer in the 2nd keg is done....well were standing there in a circle handcuffed to this circular rope...6am comes around...the keg is almost done...finally at like 7or so sunday morning...were done...they unhandcuff me, i stumble outside to smoke, and immediatly everthings spinnin, and i just puke all over the front steps...familys are walkin by to go to the church down the street just staring at me...

It was a good night..

(This is from what i remember, cause aparently after i went outside i passed out in the doorway..)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh! i split a 30 rack with my boy last night, went to the club and somehow ordered 3 glass's of tequila, on top of a sam adams like a budwieser and a heiny.

yea needless to say i got drunk to, maybe not as drunk as you got tho

oh i forgot to try to get girls numbers and started laughing at myself because i couldnt dance, i could barely walk.

then, oh yes then they had me adjust the lights for the stage cause some dj's from new york came down an the lights werent on the breakin floor, they were in the dj's faces. i kept droppin the fucking lense an almost broke my neck on the chair i was standing on, but some females helped me not bust my ass.

then i wrecked house in pool. i dunno how i did it. but i couldnt miss, an when i wasnt looking some bitch stole my beer. i guess cause i was beatin her boyfriends ass in pool? i dunno but when i turned around it was gone. eh eh she's sick now, the bitch.

good night overall, needless to say im still very much sick

monday morning after superbowl sunday i woke up still drunk and saw that my roomate wasnt there. went out to the living room and saw that he was asleep on the couch out there. i asked myself "the fuck is he out here for?"...walk back into my room and see dryed up puke all over the floor next to and underneath my bed...oooh so thats why.

so there were a bunch of people at this party, and 5 minutes into the game i was just gone...

one of them: hey (kaes), how you doin over there?

me (to everyone in the room): SHUT UP!!! FUCK YOU!!!

i mean i really lost it that nite, really goin buck..but the crazy thing is that i walked all the way back here, leading the way, without even falling over...didnt say a word except when my roomate said dont worry man, were almost there, and in a very slurred voice i replied, shudahp, doh wur not.

Archived