Are the Carter's the new Kennedy's

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Sorry sir. I'll come up with better content next year. I really need this job. Ive got a wife and kids. It's the holidays for Christs sake.

Don’t let the man get you down.

Remember…..you created the “Taylor Swift; The God” thread.

• Truth 2

Idk @mr.yuck I am not sure the world can place the Carters and Kennedys in the same class.  The Kennedys had influence to a certain degree, however, the Carters have/had superficial influence to a certain degree which had a Hollywood self life that quickly died faster than JFKs presidency, (no pun intended), but let's be real here.   

Although, I believe in a sense you're on to something correct.  JFK Jr. is the last alive as Nick.  Both share a common anomaly where there careers did nothing ( or at least for me, far as I know), and every few years or so the both may do something to make themselves feel relevant to society because they have faded away from the public eye and memories are all they have left to make them feel alive.