Will the cost of spray paint go down?

Lew Blum

I dunno about your area, but the cost of Rustoleum spray (and probably other brands as well) where I'm at has nearly doubled since 2020. Lots of stuff has gone up in price since then due to covid but many of those prices have come back down to pre-covid levels. So far spray paint is not one of them. Will this change? 

And before somebody suggests it: yes, I rack when possible.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We used to scan the dollar can  barcode, print them on sheets of stickers and then relabel the expensive shit. Self checkout goes crazy but this was started back when you had to look for the moron running a register.

That was a pretty sick hustle. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 3

23 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

We used to scan the dollar can  barcode, print them on sheets of stickers and then relabel the expensive shit. Self checkout goes crazy but this was started back when you had to look for the moron running a register.

That was a pretty sick hustle. 

I used to do this as a kid with G.I. Joe's.  What I used to do, was place a .99 cent label or whatever the price was right that would get my mom to buy me. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

curious what does a rusto cost where you are?

1362831811_ScreenShot2023-11-08at1_42_50pm.png.55c202ab7e9739abfb2a6d8e1ee19475.png

21.98 Australian Dollar equals
14.16 United States Dollar

three cans of loop will set you back $21.00 here.

but then everything has gone up in price (with the possible exception of graffiti focussed spraypaint) for me.

I think Loop is $9 here with Onetake at $7.

Bunnings has cheap paint for like $5.98 but in only primary colours and it is pretty shit from what I have seen from using it.

• Like 1