Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

On 9/5/2024 at 11:31 AM, LUGR said:

My homies who work in ER’s tell me stories like this. Having to pull fossilized turds out of clogged holes and shit like that. Don’t know how they do it….

i once worked with this nurse - i asked him how he does it with all the dicks and the blood and shit - 

he said "Ralphy I just think of all those zeros on my pay check....."

my chick is a nurse and makes bank. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, LUGR said:

Brutal

Never fails to impress how many people just can't stop pretending they're tough guys even with the business end of a shotgun pointed at them. His homie almost caught one too trying to bring a boulder to a gun fight. 

• Truth 2

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

Seriously, wtf did y’all think was going to happen..?! You were just going to get over on the dealership for a car…..?

Seriously I can understand trying this 30 years ago but in today's society there is zero chance of this ever working from My understanding of the parameters of the universe and trackers etc documenting everything we do. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Seriously I can understand trying this 30 years ago but in today's society there is zero chance of this ever working from My understanding of the parameters of the universe and trackers etc documenting everything we do. 

You know, I just noticed that the color of the text in his is slightly different than the color of text when type directly into Ooontz….like when you copy and paste text into it. So hopefully that is a something he copy and pasted from somewhere else.

Yeah, regardless of who's fullz used and how good a fake is, this tells me dealerships use a very good background check system.  Wouldn't  be surprised the fake ID didn't throw the red flag but perhaps the fullz, and the photo on the ID didn't match in the system.  Dealerships make copies of DLs right?

Edited by ndv

Yes, at a minimum I am sure they make a copy of your license and cross check ALL the info before handing over the keys.

Breh this is quite concerning….this is really something y’all really did recently?!?! Your homie is off “idea” duty permanently.

21 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yes, at a minimum I am sure they make a copy of your license and cross check ALL the info before handing over the keys.

Breh this is quite concerning….this is really something y’all really did recently?!?! Your homie is off “idea” duty permanently.

Oh no!  I didn't do this.  I found this post on a forum.  This guy was I guess trying to warm others to not do this.  Which to my thought, was, "I get why someone would try, but what did you think was going to happen?"

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Oh no!  I didn't do this.  I found this post on a forum.  This guy was I guess trying to warm others to not do this.  Which to my thought, was, "I get why someone would try, but what did you think was going to happen?"

oh, okay good 😂 

• Truth 1