Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

On 4/4/2024 at 1:23 AM, LUGR said:

Watched this in slowmo a few times trying to track the chaos and figure out what happened to first cracker that got punched. He disappeared……The other dude in the blue trunks got dropped at least 3 times. Any back story beyond “wouldn’t shake his hand”?

Kinda looks like the last thing the first dude who got cracked then ghosted said was "nigger".

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucked around and tried this coffee shop because I heard it was Brazilian and that sounded interesting. I found out that they sell off site over sweet baked goods, have a wall Of plants and weaved baskets, unremarkable but not horrible espresso. One of the customers has some pretty good camel toe so every cloud has a silver lining.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

It's a 50/50.  If I remeber correctly texas has weird laws. You can defend your home or self but if the aggressor/criminal back is toward you and you shoot them/kill them, there is a 70/30 you can be convicted of manslaughter.

The law also highly advises you to kill and not wound them like shooting them in the knee to stop them can get you into legal proceedings as well.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

To include. If the burgler's back is toward you when the are in the middle of exting your home, dool/window then it fair game.  We have some weird day and night laws. 

8 hours ago, ndv said:

It's a 50/50.  If I remeber correctly texas has weird laws. You can defend your home or self but if the aggressor/criminal back is toward you and you shoot them/kill them, there is a 70/30 you can be convicted of manslaughter.

The law also highly advises you to kill and not wound them like shooting them in the knee to stop them can get you into legal proceedings as well.

A buddy of mine was at his parent's house in a sketchy neighborhood. Apparently the tweaker neighbor was getting into it with his sister, might've been putting hands on her don't really remember, and the dad went out there and laid dude out. So dude goes and snorts some shit or whatever and comes back and kicks in the door and is fucking the dad up in his living room, my homie grabs a baseball bat and fucks the tweaker up. Someone called the cops during all this, cops show up and lock my boy up for assault with a deadly weapon for using a bat. Straight up told him that had he shot the guy, he'd be good. But since he used something other than a gun, he was fucked. And so he sat in jail for like a year till the case got thrown out when the tweaker didn't show up for court. And that's the only reason it got dropped. Nobody had a clue he was even booked because nobody was in contact with his family, and they couldn't afford to bail him out, so he just sat in there that whole time. True story.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ndv said:

To include. If the burgler's back is toward you when the are in the middle of exting your home, dool/window then it fair game.  We have some weird day and night laws. 

You can shoot someone for breaking into your car down here. A guy shot and killed a kid for tagging on the wall of his business down the street from me and the cops just chalked it up to he was defending his property.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You can shoot someone for breaking into your car down here. A guy shot and killed a kid for tagging on the wall of his business down the street from me and the cops just chalked it up to he was defending his property.

Yeah, I know about the car.  But I didn't know about the tagging.  That's messed up.  Sometimes I think some people just look for reasons to kill someone knowing they can get away with it by law.  It's like a licensed sociopath. 

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

A buddy of mine was at his parent's house in a sketchy neighborhood. Apparently the tweaker neighbor was getting into it with his sister, might've been putting hands on her don't really remember, and the dad went out there and laid dude out. So dude goes and snorts some shit or whatever and comes back and kicks in the door and is fucking the dad up in his living room, my homie grabs a baseball bat and fucks the tweaker up. Someone called the cops during all this, cops show up and lock my boy up for assault with a deadly weapon for using a bat. Straight up told him that had he shot the guy, he'd be good. But since he used something other than a gun, he was fucked. And so he sat in jail for like a year till the case got thrown out when the tweaker didn't show up for court. And that's the only reason it got dropped. Nobody had a clue he was even booked because nobody was in contact with his family, and they couldn't afford to bail him out, so he just sat in there that whole time. True story.

This is definitely texas.  For all of you reading this, this is the very definition of how texas works. 

What's nuts, is I am surprised the state didn't pick up the charges but then again they held him for a year so perhaps they also felt time served. 

I keep forgetting that texas can pick up the charges even if the victim decides not to press charges.  I think this practice is for more serious crimes like felonies. 

• Truth 1

Who tha fuk hit her wit dat?

dude was mad nonchalant

3 hours ago, ndv said:

So did the gator's tail whip around and knock him out? 

Gator snout whacked dude in the head. Imagine if it had a snaggle tooth sticking out.

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I still can't believe someone rolls strapped with a homie the clown sock in 2024.

I think he just repurposed his sack of marbles he carries around for impromptu games at the bus stop.

We just had a Marvin Heemeyer -ish type incident.  DMV denies a guy of his CDL renewal so ol' dude steals a semi loaded with cage wire and drives it into the same DPS office that denied his CDL.

FAFO!

• Like 1