o its just SICKKK!

Ms.Bombastic

Its a sick industry, the movie biz....

There are so many lovestory movies out there, and really...they are such bullshit....they brainwash girls into thinking thats the way love is supposed to be but in reality...PUH--lease....if a girl put a guy thru all the shit they go thru in movies there will not be a "Happily Ever After"

Real dudes would just assume deck a bitch in her grill and be done with the matter than to go thru allllllllllllll that bullshit...

These movies make young girls think they have a lovestory waiting for them...but shit just doesn't work that way! No wonder some of us such strange fucking expectations of others...no one points out the difference between entertainment and reality to these fuckin' 15 year olds, who think Prince Charming is on his way....

and if you think about it seriously...no one does point out those differences...The movies are an ideal world, but the world is not ideal...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what movies am i talking about?

take your pick

theres only about 9 million lovey dovey piece of shit movies out there...

Reg, u must be one exceptional mother fucker...because no dudes I know tolerate any "lovestory" bullshit....they'd much rather say "Fuck IT!!" and then they're off with some slut for a one nighter....

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

no dudes I know tolerate any "lovestory" bullshit....they'd much rather say "Fuck IT!!" and then they're off with some slut for a one nighter....

Wow, sounds like you kick it with a bunch of fuckin herbs.

How can you not like love stories, they're dope:

-Cinema Paradiso

-Chasing Amy

-Say Anything

-Casablanca

-True Romance

-Breathless

-As Good As it Gets

-Always

Suckers that front on Love Stories might be hiding something!

Someone needs to strip them all naked, crucify them to a wall, pierce every square inch of their bodies, put rings through the piercings, run a chain through all the rings, attach the chain to a diesel truck, and drive the truck away as the rings are excruciatingly ripped from their punctured flesh as the nails driven into their wrists and ankles scratch painfully into the nerve endings within their bones from the pressure of being pulled by a multi-ton mack truck.

:)

Guest serpent of the light

a really damn good lovey movie is 'new world disorder' its all about my love of mountain bikes and doing massiviely sick drops. bender drops 55 ft! holy shit. its so good. decent soundtrack as well. blood for blood, mid range AFI, 2 skinny J's, anthrax.

as far as real love movies go though. i thought sabrina was good (not the witch one). that's about all i've seen though.

lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll.

black metal!

Originally posted by Iris

has anyone else noticed that meg ryan has played the exact same character in the exact same movie over and over since the 80's?

...... gag.

ha yeah no shit...

but clearly you haven't seen the movie Hurlyburly in which she gives head to a dude in the front seat of his car with her daughter watching

any 12 year olds who take their beliefs from movies deserve better parents........they are just movies .

atleast for my daughter i would provide a solid foundation of beliefs so that she can recognise , certainly by the time shes twelve , whats fiction and whats reality .

whatever fuk you ASER , you dont know shit

Guest Pilau Hands

Meg Ryan even knows it. In interviews she laughs about it.

I understand what you're saying, but people need movies with fantasy in them. It's the job of parents, not movies, to reinforce reality with their children. Bollywood, India's movie creating empire, produces the second largest amount of movies in the world. Have you SEEN an indian movie? They're ridiculous. If you think American movies are stretched, try them on for size. The handsome man, gets shot at ninety times in his pursuit to save some gorgeous woman. He does not get hurt. If he does happen to get hurt, another beautiful woman is there to save him. Do you think this happens in India? No...but that's the point. Life in many parts of India is so shitty that they need that fantasy. Who wants to be poor and hungry, and save money to go to the movies, only to watch a story about being poor and hungry. With the American people's (loosely speaking) economic status, we have the luxury of watching more than just fairy tale stories. We actually enjoy being depressed once in a while, because it's understood as storytelling and "art."

I think that movies are supposed to be fantasy. Who really wants to see a movie where things are the same as they are in your life. A movie should be a nice little vacation where you can forget about your problems and just enjoy the story. And those teenie bopper flicks have been around forever, realistically teenagers have more disposable income than any other age group and movies are intended for that audience.

On another note, who is looking forward to Super Troopers. My hubbie falls on the floor laughing everytime the preview comes on.

"He's already pulled over....he can't pull over anymore"

"I'm freaking out man"

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Ummm.......all movies, with a few exceptions, are bullshit. I don't know how many times I have siad this on here.....

well you know what...?

I'm getting paid !

My whole family works in the movie biz,

and we are performing an essential service.

Think of all those poor housewives that have nothing

to look forward to except the next Daniel Steel novel

and the next Meg Ryan movie. I agree that most films are pure fluff,

but keep making them ! I'm starting to like getting paid!

yeah, most movies are shit,

but so is most music, almost all of the television and many books too.

Guest BROWNer

blahgr..yes, meg ryan is weak. she is definitely on the top of the list for most annoying

pop icon. maybe if she wasn't pullin' in MILLIONS per flick and actually had somethin' to say

it wouldn't bother me so much. the public that eats it up is at fault here as well...there's something extremely disturbing to me about somebody gettin' jocked so hard and making such totally

absurd money for such a trivial career/cultural existence.

Guest --zeSto--

really it's all about the lead.

It's kind of a one woman play,

but if you've ever lost a loved one, you'll be crying.

It's films like this that restore my love for the medium.

If one of these is made for every 10 Rob Schnider movies... I'll be loving it!

Archived