Is This a UFO?

Mauler5150

I captured this video yesterday whilst kicking the footy for the first time in years and saw this spinning and rotating black disc in the sky which seems to have like black nodules or something spinning around it like a chainsaw blade.

I reckon it's a biblically accurate Angel of darkness, but  what are your thoughts?

It's a much greater video than those orb bullshit US navy videos for existence of UFOs, and there is no way a American Beauty style flying plastic bag could replicate such physics.

Thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
53 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Looks like its floating similar to a balloon of some kind. 

That is what I thought too. But then I couldn't explain the spinning rotors surrounding it, and it isn't just photographic noise given that the "teeth" disappear at certain angles whilst it spins.

What is even weirder is this was originally shot and uploaded to Youtube in landscape orientation, and now appears in both as being taken in portrait mode instead.

I find it strange that more people have not watched the clip, as it is only 40 seconds long and the action happens when I zoom in around 10 seconds into the clip, as I saw it flying away from me and it initially appeared larger and closer but I took time to pull the camera out, and my finger appearing in the shot was because I needed ro manually adjust the screen brightness so  could see when I zoomed in I had the object in the frame.

Either way, these posts allow the alien "Devs" to anally probe my behaviour patterns a little more as they gather "ANALytics" on Me and my human behaviour patterns involving DEVIce interactions.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Let me guess, your mother had an original copy of the magazine laying around the house when you were growing up so you knew to search for it?

If so, I hope you read the articles at least?

I was searching for some sexy Scully but found sexy Mulder instead.

Real man shit

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Lol wtf dude must’ve got mega paid for that bs cover or fired his publicist after it released 

This is proof that playgirl was ProHomo for dudes on the sneak tip. I dare you to do that pose all cute and shit for your girl and see if it doesn't make her wretch.

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

This is proof that playgirl was ProHomo for dudes on the sneak tip. I dare you to do that pose all cute and shit for your girl and see if it doesn't make her wretch.

Yoga chicks respect that pose.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

As one with the initials of MO, I appreciate all the /nohomo calls on this board over the years. As whilst I might be a Professional, I ain't no Ho that is for damn sure.

• LOL! 1