Had a childhood friend tell me he is autistic with aspergers

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/5/2023 at 10:47 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

And I don’t believe him. His wife made him go to marriage counseling and this is what the doc put in his head. Known this man 30 years and there ain’t no damn way 

These fucking shrinks are going ham. They got like 2/3 of Gen-Z convinced they got one mental illness or another. It's a fucking scam. They were going ham in the 80's too and had all these parents convinced that their punk or metal or skater kids were satan worshipping psychos who needed to be "hospitalized". That Suicidal Tendencies song "Institutionalzed" was actually based on facts, a lot of parents were being gamed into having their kids commited. It was a scam to juice the insurance companies. A lot of them got sued and the "hospitals" too, and that whole industry went under and damn near out of business.altogether. Now it's on a upswing and resurging and the shrinks are in bed with big pharma to get everyone on Xanax or Zoloft or whatever the fuck else they're peddaling. And basically anybody who's a little outside the norm is now "Rain Man". Shit's a fucking scam. Slap your homie a couple times and tell him to snap out of it. Sounds like he needs to ditch the shrink and the wife.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1
  • Truth 3
  • Props 1

On 5/5/2023 at 6:46 PM, mr.yuck said:

I have a good homie who was diagnosed with a touch of the tism a year or two ago. I always just assumed he was peculiar. He had weird eating habits. Chicken tendies and cheese burgers only. Doesn't eat white food. No ranch, no sour cream, no cauliflower... No veggies of any kind. Doesn't really fuck with fruit either. 

Several years ago before his diagnosis he was at the crib and I offered him a pear. He was legit like "I don't know. I don't think I've ever had a pear before." I think at the time my man was 30 or 31. I was like "the fuck you mean you've never had a pear? You're eating a pear right now!" He was hesitant and I had to reassure him that it wasn't one of those crunchy not ready, garbage janks. It was gonna be soft and juicy and fire. I could tell by his reactions to it possibly being crunchy that he had for real never had a pear before. He ate the pear and his face lit up like a little kid on Christmas. His take away from the whole experience was "Holy shit. This is so good. It tastes just like pear flavored jelly bellys." Either way I gained his food trust and I don't get any push back on fruits and vegetables I tell him he needs to eat. Still won't fuck with white food though. I asked him about that shit recently and I can't remember his reasoning. Lol.

You sure your friend isn't just white?

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

These fucking shrinks are going ham. They got like 2/3 of Gen-Z convinced they got one mental illness or another. It's a fucking scam. They were going ham in the 80's too and had all these parents convinced that their punk or metal or skater kids were satan worshipping psychos who needed to be "hospitalized". That Suicidal Tendencies song "Institutionalzed" was actually based on facts, a lot of parents were being gamed into having their kids commited. It was a scam to juice the insurance companies. A lot of them got sued and the "hospitals" too, and that whole industry went under and damn near out of business.altogether. Now it's on a upswing and resurging and the shrinks are in bed with big pharma to get everyone on Xanax or Zoloft or whatever the fuck else they're peddaling. And basically anybody who's a little outside the norm is now "Rain Man". Shit's a fucking scam. Slap your homie a couple times and tell him to snap out of it. Sounds like he needs to ditch the shrink and the wife.

As someone whose Father literally had me "sectioned" to the psych ward only for me to get poisoned and horrendously ill from the medication they dosed me with prior to a female Indian Doctor sticking her tentacle finger up my ass to "diagnose" me to assess appropriate treatment, I fully endorse the validity & truth of your post.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:03 AM, nicklesndimes said:

enough mustard talk in here lol

@KILZ FILLZ you should probably just treat your friend as if he was never diagnosed. wether he has autism or not, he's the same friend you've known forever regardless.

sorry bro.

late to the party and gotta chime in.

Get that german sweet mustard Susser Senf

image.png.2cd72fe65727e7eb4f0d697b29c4391e.png

my daughter is 6 and messes with it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I agree with this 

Talked w his older brother and he feels like I do to

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I met up with the homie yesterday and he gave me some more details the doc gave him to justify these diagnoses…. Honestly just solidified by believe the doc is pulling one over on him. Some of the examples he gave me were 

• using checklists at work to keep track of things he needs to do

• having post-it notes on his computer monitor with computer shortcuts etc

• wanting alone time when he first gets home from work (has two toddlers)

• not being sure of what to do with his hands when speaking to a group of people 

• having a bad memory (wtf?)

• homework was hard in school

I tried telling him this is all normal bullshit everyone experiences but he wasn’t buying LMFAO GTFOH

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1