Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, with all the cuckery this country has gone through and the same mistakes being made it wouldn't surprise me on bit if he is convicted of said crimes and still becomes president.  I know that sounds far fetched, but not so much if you look at what has been in office for this long.  The only difference with trump and everyone else in DC is trump is just a convicted criminal that's all. 

• Truth 1

Yuh,  boy Donnie is about 9.5 miles from me.  One of my buddies engraves for the company Trump is visiting me.  Guys told my buddy not to come around today.  

Funny how companies need things done so quickly as they put you on a peddle stoole just to get what they want, but wouldn't include you in anything they would help you get ahead.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, ndv said:

How are 2 states going to remove a candidate from the ballot with out a conviction. 

Colorado and Maine just basically flew planes in people's buildings. 

Yeah pretty crazy stuff going on. I guess now we wait to see if Texas actually removed Biden from the ballots like they are saying. This whole thing is embarrassing 

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Yeah pretty crazy stuff going on. I guess now we wait to see if Texas actually removed Biden from the ballots like they are saying. This whole thing is embarrassing 

I haven't heard anything on that here.   I'd argue or rule against any of it for anyone under the current circumstances.   Reasoning being, imagine what will happen in the future.  I can only hope Texas isn't this stupid to follow suit with Biden just because it's cool to be all tit for tat.  But if it happens or at lest comes up for discussion to do so here in Texas politics, it wouldn't surprise me,  politicians act very childish. 

2024 is going to a sitcom like no other.  

14 hours ago, ndv said:

I haven't heard anything on that here.   I'd argue or rule against any of it for anyone under the current circumstances.   Reasoning being, imagine what will happen in the future.  I can only hope Texas isn't this stupid to follow suit with Biden just because it's cool to be all tit for tat.  But if it happens or at lest comes up for discussion to do so here in Texas politics, it wouldn't surprise me,  politicians act very childish. 

2024 is going to a sitcom like no other.  

https://www.fox4news.com/news/dan-patrick-remove-pres-biden-texas-ballot

Seems like passing threat more than a call for action. Don’t know if  the TX Lt Gov has powers to decide this unilaterally or if it’s have to go through courts. 

2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/dan-patrick-remove-pres-biden-texas-ballot

Seems like passing threat more than a call for action. Don’t know if  the TX Lt Gov has powers to decide this unilaterally or if it’s have to go through courts. 

Interesting.  Well I guess there goes the for tat and childish behavior I mentioned.

Its not surprising Dan threw out this idea on the Ingraham angle, she's easy to sell.  Unfortunately, for her and Dan, they both fail to realize the majority of Texans know this whole thing is obsured and can be quickly seen as a tolitarian move for both parties which is definitely not good for Dan's reelection so fox has to be very careful who they have say what on their show, because the truth is, Texas is a purple state for the most part and quite frankly, it doesn't take much any more for masses to flip due to the fragility people's politics have become and not just in Texas. 

For example, there are some Texas conservatives who are now agreeing with fetterman and like his out spoken rants.  

Which I think is the slippery slope for politics, some of the politicians realize acting like Trump works and it can work for both parties.  The Trump effect is the new weapon of mass destruction. 

Hey it's the anniversary of when that shit dick got a bunch of morons pumped up to insurrection levels of retardation. It's gonna be wild!

It would have been way cooler if everyone embraced January 6th to do some governmental subversion shit in their own way, but nah, that's too much vision.

Anyway. Happy retarded moron day every body.

31 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Hey it's the anniversary of when that shit dick got a bunch of morons pumped up to insurrection levels of retardation. It's gonna be wild!

It would have been way cooler if everyone embraced January 6th to do some governmental subversion shit in their own way, but nah, that's too much vision.

Anyway. Happy retarded moron day every body.

January 6th is always going to be National Cuck Day or Happy Cuck Day.

I do agree with you, we should observe January 6th a governmental subversion day.   Maybe Macy's van have a parade too, imagine the large floating Trump and Tucker Carlson followed by a sweating Juliana with die running down his face. 

Seriously though, Jan 6th should be governmental subversion day.

Perhaps it may just be a purge. 

Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

They could’ve actually done something meaningful, but instead they just wandered around aimlessly taking selfies lmao

That was my take away it too.

Looking back at these videos when the they entered you could see the confusion and what to do next in most their body language.

It's this confusion imo I think shows proof they were led on by a central figure with intent.  As if what to do we do next?   As if anything they did before or after was going to be validity to a steal.   

It was pretty cuck imo.

• Truth 1

Fuck y'all talking bout? What do you think would have happened if the dog caught the car and they got Pence? Some of these fools were running on pure unadulterated uncut MAGA energy.

For all it's worth, I've said it before and I'll say it again, that ridiculous shit was the most American thing thats happened in the past several hundred years. This is the energy that America was founded on..This is the energy that made Americans look at the British and say "Nah. I don't think we will anymore." And then do a bunch of buck ass retard shit.

• Truth 1

21 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Fuck y'all talking bout? What do you think would have happened if the dog caught the car and they got Pence? Some of these fools were running on pure unadulterated uncut MAGA energy.

For all it's worth, I've said it before and I'll say it again, that ridiculous shit was the most American thing thats happened in the past several hundred years. This is the energy that America was founded on..This is the energy that made Americans look at the British and say "Nah. I don't think we will anymore." And then do a bunch of buck ass retard shit.

I completely agree with you on this, and it's simply this thought that also makes it tough for me to agree with prosecuting most of these people.  It's as if they were punished for being American.  I mean, it would have been the same if George Washington punished everyone who participated in tossing tea in the Boston Harbour.  

The difference the botson tea party and the insurrection, is one had purpose and the other was an act without a meaningful outcome there was no foundation that was beneficial as the tossing someone salad.  I mean tea.  Imo.

But yes, none the less both were as American as it can be. Or at least one was the the start of what it is to be American.  

This day in age, the only thing that could be equal to the Boston tea party as far as being the pinnacle of what American is to be.  Would be to would be doing the exact se thing that happened on Jan 6th but the purpose of intent is to arrest, remove from office, and convict politicians for their crimes.