Alright, which one of you weirdos is this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

as a father what do you do if your kid crowd kills. or becomes one of those dorks who does spinning kicks and shit

You seriously asking?

Young bull is being raised by an OG.

nuff said

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

as a father what do you do if your kid crowd kills. or becomes one of those dorks who does spinning kicks and shit

He slam dances punk rock style. . I don’t really see dudes doing spin kicks and windmills and shit down here in SA, I think that’s more of a east coast thing. Unless yall be doing that shit in Cali too. That shit’s always been big in Philly, but it’s It’s all circle pits and skanking down here. He’s more into stage diving though.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Holy shit stop the conversation. I need explanations on how this goddess Andy Sandimas became part of the oontz and when…? BORIS knows. What’s good!?

@DAO you gon release the back story of this photo or what fool? Ain’t shit else to do around here lol come on son. Spit it the fuck out. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

On 3/5/2023 at 12:13 AM, fat ralphy said:

@Elena Delle Donne word - sometimes I have to stop listening midway in an episode because its hella cringe. 

The whole anti-covid shit was pretty fucking dumb imo

@fat ralphy @LUGR. Check out Graff. Champs for some good interviews. It’s the dude SR from NYC’s show and he does good interviews with legendary NYC writers. 

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 1:13 AM, fat ralphy said:

@Elena Delle Donne word - sometimes I have to stop listening midway in an episode because its hella cringe. 

The whole anti-covid shit was pretty fucking dumb imo

the best ones are where the guests basically hijack the interview for themselves. the first charlie btm one, the claw interview. 

i couldn't have been more excited for the cycle one  and we got 25 minutes of Damn Bruh New York Changed 

• Truth 1

@Elena Delle Donne I suffered through the Claw interview - she seemed like a rich kid who chose to slum it by picking up a can of paint. Her voice fucking hurt my ears too.

The CH interview was fucking good, Ezek too. There are a bunch more I need to listen to but these kids are pretty fucking annoying. 

@DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER def. going to check out graff champs.

• Truth 1

On 3/4/2023 at 9:12 PM, fat ralphy said:

Angel and Z Podcast - they are fucking complete lames 75% of the time, but the John Joseph Cromag interview they did was fucking dope.

They have a bunch of ill writers on that podcast. On occasion I will suffer though an episode.

Needs moar arrows. lol na i dabbled on this and fell right out. Kids are boring as fuck and the one dude doesn’t even talk. I hate graffiti today old man oner whatever. 

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Needs moar arrows. lol na i dabbled on this and fell right out. Kids are boring as fuck and the one dude doesn’t even talk. I hate graffiti today old man oner whatever. 

Which one is angel and which is z…?

Are they just random dudes who decided to make a podcast? I figured they must have some respect or clout to set up these interviews? Or all these big names are just frothing to get on camera and be asked a bunch of questions by any young bucks with a platform?

• Truth 1

On 3/8/2023 at 3:01 PM, LUGR said:

Are they just random dudes who decided to make a podcast? I figured they must have some respect or clout to set up these interviews? Or all these big names are just frothing to get on camera and be asked a bunch of questions by any young bucks with a platform?

Pretty sure i gather they’re from the Boston suburbs. Could be wrong. But I’m putting my money on money and lots of it. I know nan one of the big name dudes they’ve interviewed but it seems to me they are paying for the sit downs. Idk Ralph. OG’s are og’s but they’re definitely tired of watching new jacks come up out of no where and score 50k paid murals at art Basel. People wanna get paid for that back story. Who knows though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...