Alright, which one of you weirdos is this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

😂 😂 😂 

😂

😂 😂 😂

😂 

😂 😂 😂 

😂 😂 😂

😂 

😂 

😂 

😂 😂 😂 

😂        😂 

😂     😂 

😂 😂 

😂     😂 

😂        😂 

😂 

😂        😂 

😂     😂 

😂 😂 

😂     😂 

😂        😂 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Angel and Z Podcast - they are fucking complete lames 75% of the time, but the John Joseph Cromag interview they did was fucking dope.

They have a bunch of ill writers on that podcast. On occasion I will suffer though an episode.

it's amazing how many great guests they get only to throw played out, brain dead, forgettable questions at, every time. it's an art form. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 4

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Elena Delle Donne word - sometimes I have to stop listening midway in an episode because its hella cringe. 

The whole anti-covid shit was pretty fucking dumb imo

I don’t know anything about those two. No clue what their backgrounds are. I almost always stop listening to the few episodes I have started for the same reasons.

15 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Angel and Z Podcast - they are fucking complete lames 75% of the time, but the John Joseph Cromag interview they did was fucking dope.

They have a bunch of ill writers on that podcast. On occasion I will suffer though an episode.

Oh snap! I didn’t know they had him on the show. I just got done watching the Ezek one, that one was pretty good. But like the rest of yall saying these dudes tend to do pretty lame interviews. They’re too young for this shit. I usually end up clicking off about halfway through too.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Think it’s Harley on vocals. I’ll be there anyways. My kid  loves hardcore/punk and  we been hitting shows together.

You have my vote for dad of the year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Holy shit stop the conversation. I need explanations on how this goddess Andy Sandimas became part of the oontz and when…? BORIS knows. What’s good!?

Ask DAO, he hit up those tidties with the sikness.

• LOL! 1