Should writers battle over the same name?

Guest DEEM121

Guest DEEM121

I think they should, if you spend ten years at one name and got 20 more letter styles. What do all you well informed people think, and if so how do you tell who won.... besides the obvious :confused:

Deam, Urban krime Syndicate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DEEM121
Originally posted by fr8lover

hey bro if i were in your situation id probably take the side of NOT "battling" for a name...just a suggestion.

Very interresting why would you say this 1. Because you think I'm a toy.

2. I will get my head kicked in.

I'm not being a smart ass or anything I just want some feed back. I really don't care about the name because there a dime a dozen. I just want to know what all you think..

Guest me IS cool

I say battle away... it'll teach the fake not to fuck wit ya... and it might give a warning shot to all the other heads that are thinking about using your name. :D

Fucken oath they should i write dime and i recently went upstate and this guy had been boming cent and dime ? That was so fukd but i dont give a shit coz i been writing dime for way to long.

Battle is the olny way. But it needs to be judged by at leats 4 people

Guest YinzerXpress

in my opinion if you got the same name as someone else it doest matter until you meet, and if yall got a problem with each other battle for the name

Guest YinzerXpress

fuk an internet battle that shit is unheard of. i know the way the world is moving, the internet is a big deal, but it should not be a showcase for a graffiti battle, if you are gonna battle do it the right way on a fucking wall or train, somethign illegal and lay it all on the line

Guest YinzerXpress

my bad bro im not tryin to get loud or anything im just giving my 2 cents, if you wanna im me on aol my screen name is cressy cres

Originally posted by DEEM121

Very interresting why would you say this 1. Because you think I'm a toy.

2. I will get my head kicked in.

I'm not being a smart ass or anything I just want some feed back. I really don't care about the name because there a dime a dozen. I just want to know what all you think..

id say its because deem KD can probably rip you a new one.

but hey what do i know?

its not like ive painted with him before and seen what hes capable of....

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Jack Meoff

ive heard of a few people in other cities with the same, or similar, name as mine. who would think anyone would write Jack Meoff?

nah you the real old school deal. :D

I think if someone has had a name for a while, and some new kid comes out there shouldnt even be a battle( provided the person that had the name first made a name for himself..Not just took tags in his bedroom closet). One thing i could never understand is how there were Old School NY heads and people copy there names???Names like POEM,CASE,DURO,DELTA,MARE, and I even saw a 2nd SENT somewhere. Dont know why people would choose a name of someone that is already very established?..Oh well..Just my 2 cents.

Guest DEEM121

Well thats cool I've enjoyed all you feed back. I talked to Deem kd cool kid I really don't see any beef or probalms but I'm going to post my frieghts real soon and all you can let me know if I will get "Roasted" :crazy: Peace.. Oh and I never heard of This deem until now 10years later soooooooooo If he has had the name for like 20years than my bad.....

Archived