Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cooterman

MY last ad final thread GOODBYE

Guest cooterman

i came here to express my sexuallity and my thoughts and feelins i never knew all of u could be so evil....... but its ok......i had some posts and u didnt like them....... im sorry....ive read the mail and it all says u hate me.......ban me.....kill me.........sleep withm dog for al i care......goodbye..and i wont com back either no matter how much u beg......cry.....whine........ its not happening......i wont make anymore usernames.....good bye......all i ever wa ted to do is talk about my favorite subject......THE COOTER.....i guess not.....goodbye....i hope u all r happy for hurtin me and killing my once lively spirit

Guest NATO

i think cooterman is made up i dont beleve anyone can really be that gay.

Guest 455

enos2002?...haha,I think he high-tailed it outta here after I killed him with a verse in the old freestyle thread...I noticed someone posted that rhyme in a few of his threads..I know that had to hurt...Blink,Coots and a few others annoy the shit out of me...asking retarded questions and acting hard on the internet...haha,I just laugh.Coots,you are a flamer,straight up.haha.

another one bites the dust.....dun nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh......

lazarus through the party.........lazarus through the fight.

Guest blood as ink

i think cooterman and fratfuck are the same guy...one came as one disaapeared.

Guest Eski

cooterman and fratboy, theyre in a legue of their own....

not a legue id wanna be in anytime soon

i dont think cooter could come up with the fratboy idea

althought they both make stupid sex comments alot... hmm

Guest RaiD

i might have to start my own alter ego after seeing this...

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by cooterman

i came here to express my sexuallity and my thoughts and feelins i never knew all of u could be so evil....... but its ok......i had some posts and u didnt like them....... im sorry....ive read the mail and it all says u hate me.......ban me.....kill me.........sleep withm dog for al i care......goodbye..and i wont com back either no matter how much u beg......cry.....whine........ its not happening......i wont make anymore usernames.....good bye......all i ever wa ted to do is talk about my favorite subject......THE COOTER.....i guess not.....goodbye....i hope u all r happy for hurtin me and killing my once lively spirit

yeah, who is this guy and what or who is The Cooter?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this