ALEC BALDWIN BODYCOUNT THREAD

Dark_Knight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Wait, so somebody loaded it with live rounds instead of blanks?  Isn’t that how Bruce Lee’s son got killed? How does that even happen, much less twice? 

My first thought was, what does she know?  Who switched the gun?

Real shit Alec was probably drinking on the set and started horse playing pistol whipping people n shit then he got stupid and put it 
to her dome and just bam-------

Pull out the long nose size of a beak of a dolphin Me & my gun gets props when i pop you like Alec Baldwin-----

But in all seriousness R.I.P to the young lady & I wonder who takes responsibility for this

Edited by Boris The Butcher
  • LOL! 1

Never point a weapon at something you're not willing to destroy (even if you're sure it's not loaded). It's too bad he was anti-gun enough to have not known this rule. You never point unloaded guns at people, and never pull the trigger.

Only way I'd excuse his mistake is if those directors placed themselves in the line of fire, during a scene where he had to pull the trigger because cameras were rolling. Anything else is never forgive action.

• Truth 3

20 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mercerfrom what I read, he was shooting a scene. The first take everything went right and the second take everything went wrong.

If this true, this puts all the negligence on the shoulders of whoever was in charge of the props/weapons, and making sure they were safe. I'd expect charges to be filed and a court case either way, and the production to be responsible financially to that woman's family in a major way. She worked her way up to Hollywood elite status from the fucking Ukraine or some shit, plus she was married, had a kid. IMO orders of magnitude more irreplaceable of than an average human. This was a major loss.

• Truth 2

29 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Anybody fool with photoshop enough to switch in baldwins face here?

360439B1-36F0-40C5-AE2D-D39E5C885458.webp.99362f98732c4769bc19850dc857b053.webp

I think there may be no need to photoshop, as if I remember correctly, this was a scene of Alec Baldwin back in the day (very early career) when black face and drivebys was ok as long as it made Hollywood money.  

• LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You must be an idiot.

I was implying a conspiracy theory.  As if Russia had something to do with her death because perhaps she may have been a spy for the US under the cover of cinematographer.