Let's Go Brandon!

Mercer

Being an American conformist (Dem or Rep) these days means believing your political opponents (who also happen to be Americans) are your greatest enemies, so you pray they're politically neutralized, or harmed, then buy into a conspiracy it's only because they're trying to neutralize, and harm you. People vote passionately about the most meaningless shit so long as it's clear who's team it represents.

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

whats going on down on that side of the mason dixon line?

goobernatorial hijinks. Let’s see there is the reigning champ some democrat. And then there is the challenger, who is being painted as a trump clone.

Its super funny. I was listening to one of these political commercials a few weeks ago and it was a commercial for the Democratic Party and voting Democrat. Like it doesn’t even matter who the candidate is, and they just admitted as much.

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Virginia’s doing an election thing today. Soon we will find out if we are going to lose more of our hard earned money or our personal autonomy. And the people of this state are begging for it.

GOP sweep based on "race war brainwashed kids panic" / the incumbent democrat being as good a candidate as instant mashed potatoes 

• Truth 1

14 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Being an American conformist (Dem or Rep) these days means believing your political opponents (who also happen to be Americans) are your greatest enemies, so you pray they're politically neutralized, or harmed, then buy into a conspiracy it's only because they're trying to neutralize, and harm you. People vote passionately about the most meaningless shit so long as it's clear who's team it represents.

I like the way you wrote this out. I’m gonna make an attempt to rewrite this in a more digestible format and put it on my Christmas cards this year.

youngkin did run on "they're indoctrinating your children, we lost control of schools," which was smart because it does not, and didn't have to, mean anything. it likely looped in a lot of people who might not care about fox howling about "critical race theory" but were mad that their kids were sent home to keep covid cases down. or some other element of how schools and covid were managed. 

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

This statement makes absolutely no sense to someone like me, who's not content with "slightly less evil".

It's like choosing a favorite pubic louse.

I was referring to the 'end of empire' comment and reading that as the collapse of the current political system. the second revolution or what used to be referred to as boogaloo that you've previously voiced enthusiasm for. I believe if there was political and societal collapse in the US, Americas enemies would use the opportunity to enhance the destruction of the republic and do what they could to keep the nation disunited until it is no longer a nation.

I fully understand that the current system is rotten and root and branch reform is desirable. However, I think bringing that about by way of collapse is a misguided strategy and only setting up the complete destruction of the USA, given the ability of America's global enemies to project power and influence the outcomes of any 'revolution'.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

I was referring to the 'end of empire' comment and reading that as the collapse of the current political system. the second revolution or what used to be referred to as boogaloo that you've previously voiced enthusiasm for.

Just so we're clear, I'm using it as a meme, and as an Agorist don't believe in taking part any form of political violence is a solution. 

I believe if there was political and societal collapse in the US, Americas enemies would use the opportunity to enhance the destruction of the republic and do what they could to keep the nation disunited until it is no longer a nation.

Decentralization would be a good thing, a more fragmented, less threatening version U.S. isn't such a bad look for somebody like me that votes with their feet.

I fully understand that the current system is rotten and root and branch reform is desirable. However, I think bringing that about by way of collapse is a misguided strategy and only setting up the complete destruction of the USA, given the ability of America's global enemies to project power and influence the outcomes of any 'revolution'.

You're giving our enemies too much credit, and us too. We're just as retarded here with, or without the influence of our enemies, and always have been. I'd say our net good overall influence has come from the cultural advances made by free people here, not from our military/political influences. If you've kept up with the body count we rack up daily, we're not doing good there. IMO we need less of that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Just so we're clear, I'm using it as a meme, and as an Agorist don't believe in taking part any form of political violence is a solution. 

Decentralization would be a good thing, a more fragmented, less threatening version U.S. isn't such a bad look for somebody like me that votes with their feet.

You're giving our enemies too much credit, and us too. We're just as retarded here with, or without the influence of our enemies, and always have been. I'd say our net good overall influence has come from the cultural advances made by free people here, not from our military/political influences. If you've kept up with the body count we rack up daily, we're not doing good there. IMO we need less of that.

Thanks for the clarification, appreciate the depth of consideration you've given your position.

11 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

youngkin did run on "they're indoctrinating your children, we lost control of schools," which was smart because it does not, and didn't have to, mean anything. it likely looped in a lot of people who might not care about fox howling about "critical race theory" but were mad that their kids were sent home to keep covid cases down. or some other element of how schools and covid were managed. 

your children are definitely being turned into trannies and queers right at the elementary school level. Dig deeper than CNN and you'll find everything you need to know or see to be disgusted about what is being hidden from you by the media. 

Don't consume simpleton news. You admit in your last two sentences I quoted that you don't really know what's going on. 

993874B6-EF9E-48A7-96F2-05419F4D5F4F.jpeg

I don't care if you or anyone says anything bad about any certain group of people.  Bash the greatest president you'll ever know all you like but the reality is out there that many of you all have been fooled by what you consume. Of course you will point he finger back at me but we can just check back here in a few years to see how worth it it was to be right or wrong about this. 

56 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't care if you or anyone says anything bad about any certain group of people.  Bash the greatest president you'll ever know all you like but the reality is out there that many of you all have been fooled by what you consume. Of course you will point he finger back at me but we can just check back here in a few years to see how worth it it was to be right or wrong about this. 

The “best President of all time” accomplished nothing more than swindling fools like you out of millions upon millions of dollars.

One of the greatest con men of all time is more accurate. 

-didnt jail Hilary

-didnt build the wall

-didnt make mexico pay for it

-didnt end Obamacare

-trade deficit with China increased

-didnt storm the Capitol with his believers

-didnt get re-elected

-didnt prove election was a fraud….

-did swindle millions from followers

-did get vaccinated 

-did go golfing 

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Thanks for the clarification, appreciate the depth of consideration you've given your position.

In my opinion it's conformists like you that enjoy surfing just the shallow surface of this issue, thinking mass murder somehow serves your best interest.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

My anecdotal evidence wouldn't serve a purpose in a group prone to discrediting anecdotal evidence. The proof they're doing this is all over the place if you look. 

search

project veritas and enjoy the rabbit hole. 

wait... project-fuckin'-veritas is not simpleton news? the outfit partially funded by the kochs? they selectively edit every video to neatly fit whatever is running on fox and friends.

there is maybe no better example of being spoon-fed a beige agenda that fits your existing narrative 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

In my opinion it's conformists like you that enjoy surfing just the shallow surface of this issue, thinking mass murder somehow serves your best interest.

The fact that you feel you can label and judge people you know so little about shows how intellectually you limited you are. Your dissatisfaction with the world is understandable, but your commitment to lashing out and belittling those who don't conform to your view is an infantile response, based in the frustration of understanding the truth of your impotence.

You also confirm that polite discussion on this website is barely possible. Pity you must be this way. Cheers.

Edited by Hua Guofang