Let's Go Brandon!

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

The fact that you feel you can label and judge people you know so little about shows how intellectually you limited you are. Your dissatisfaction with the world is understandable, but your commitment to lashing out and belittling those who don't conform to your view is an infantile response, based in the frustration of understanding the truth of your impotence.

You also confirm that polite discussion on this website is barely possible. Pity you must be this way. Cheers.

I know my ideology isn't something you understand, but let's be honest. If you really thought I was "intellectually limited", what would that say about you, and the fact you're in here trying to debate me?

You've asserted I'm for a boogaloo, but I've openly been committed to Agorism for years. Just so you know, the Agorist position is that violent revolutions always lead to violent regimes. Where we probably disagree more is I would like to see the country fragment, something I can guess you think sounds insane, especially because it makes your position strategically less desirable.

I just like the boogaloo meme, kind of like hoe I like this Fuck Joe Biden meme. If you'd loosen up a little you could enjoy the humor of this yourself. None of these political actors are sacred, or are in my opinion above being roasted like the pigs they are.

43 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Bro that lady with the ar is legit af. Not psycho. American. Some of you guys need a good dose of American. Try it out. You live here. 

Summer Donna. My mom is an anti gun liberal. I was trying to get a rise out of her but she didn’t take the bait!

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Summer Donna. My mom is an anti gun liberal. I was trying to get a rise out of her but she didn’t take the bait!

I didn't catch the sarcasm.  Someone should make a trolling your parents thread. 

Baiting people in conversation is hilarious. Lately I've been able to get my neighbor to argue every single time by simply saying "I'm drunker than you."

• 1 month later...