Rockets being launched by Hamas @ Israel.

Dirty_habiT

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

There was no bloodshed in the knock knock I'm going to blow your shit up warrant. It's just a material object, the building,

Says the guy who constantly complains about “BLM” and “Antifa” destroying things that don’t belong to them. Brilliant. 

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/15/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mercer said:

Favorite line from Art of War that helped push me towards Agorism, as opposed to an ineffective militia style  Anarcho-Capitalism when I became radicalized: "The true art of war is to defeat one's enemies without even fighting". Economic warfare is much more pleasurable, effective, and extremely profitable.

What I find interesting with this line, is the challenge and not only most effective but the best psychological offensive deployment.  Why I find this quote to be the most challenging is the fact that due to the economic inequalities (finances or financial resources) nations or individuals are debted to so to speak.

Anyhow, I guess what I am basically saying is each enemy has a different approach and everything must be evaluated (both the attacker and defender) because everything has a cause and effect and it's just that, that I find really interesting that I have a tendency to get lost in the psycho side of things because I venture off into the unknown of the cognitive relation that develops such thoughts.   Kinda like that psy-op about the Germans in WWII study thing Kilz just posted the other day.  

Anyhow, yeah, Sun Tsu is pretty much a genius in warfare.  Makes me wonder who would win a war if the opponents where Sun vs. Napoleon 

Talk about a good cage match. Lolz

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Did ya'll like that epic troll Israel pulled on Hamas? "We're starting a ground invasion" - Israel
Hamas immediately goes into their underground bunkers and Israel drops 450 bombs within 
35 minutes on all underground facilities. 

The Art of War. 

*edit:  that's on helluva, SIKE!

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 2

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Says the guy who constantly complains about “BLM” and “Antifa” destroying things that don’t belong to them. Brilliant. 

this is an example of playing checkers. 

BLM is made of people from USA and they destroy property on USA soil. 

BLM is comprised of gullible retards that destroy private property that had nothing to do with the racism BLM had pushed.

Hamas and BLM cannot be compared because one is actual terrorist and the other is amateur Twitter jockeys with bandanas. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Did ya'll like that epic troll Israel pulled on Hamas? "We're starting a ground invasion" - Israel
Hamas immediately goes into their underground bunkers and Israel drops 450 bombs within 
35 minutes on all underground facilities. 

Fucking rekt. Did the killing and mass burial all at once with that one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Fucking rekt. Did the killing and mass burial all at once with that one. 

Quite effective. 

I saw the Hamas propaganda a minute ago. Bodies of women and children. 
Same play every time. Israel wasn't going to play around this time. They made 
that mistake in 2004. 

• Props 1

Those people don't care about their kids or women for anything more than furthering their terrorist orgs. When you arm children you are responsible for their death. 

Fuck those kids.  They are always going to be collateral damage because of bad adults. 

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Pretty sure hamas popped this shit off. They just got crushed for doing it. Self defense. Not sure why anyone is confused.

Fuck them terrorist kids. 

Israel forced families from their homes in Jerusalem. Protests kicked off and Israel started flash-banging mosques and forcing Ll Palestinians to disperse during Ramadan, assaulting protesters, one Palestinian died. Israeli mobs took to the streets, chanting death to Arabs along the way.  Hamas launched rockets in response.

Israel launched airstrikes in Gaza killing a lot of children, and bombing places like news outlets that say naughty words about the fucked up things they’ve been doing to Palestine for decades, claiming Hamas was there, and have brought forth zero evidence. Of course, Hamas does not help their own situation. 

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Those people don't care about their kids or women for anything more than furthering their terrorist orgs. When you arm children you are responsible for their death. 

Fuck those kids.  They are always going to be collateral damage because of bad adults. 

18856893-2E44-4EC5-90E1-77D85C337C0C.thumb.jpeg.256dfd26079ddd730ec48c03fbe2ba20.jpeg

Nah, this dude definitely feels nothing for loss of his daughter.

edit: the people of the Gaza Strip are not allowed to leave, due to Israeli and Egyptian blockades, it is very difficult. These people are literally backed into a corner. So if they disagree with what Hamas is doing, Israel says tough fucking shit, you’re getting bombed anyway. 

The stereotyping bullshit you feed yourself and then regurgitate back into the world is astounding sometimes.  

Edited by abrasivesaint

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Pretty sure hamas popped this shit off. They just got crushed for doing it. Self defense. Not sure why anyone is confused.

Fuck them terrorist kids. 

Also, “pretty sure” and knowing what happened are, clearly, different things. Maybe you should KNOW what happened before you go spouting off with your “i’m cool with children being murdered” bullshit. 

I wouldn't call it murder if their families are terrorist organizations.  Is it still murder when they are your enemies?  Is murdering your enemies after they attempted and failed to murder you ok?

Collateral damage will always happen when weapons are used.  I have a hard time believing anyone except the North Koreans are "trapped".

All I'm saying is that HAMAS are turds.  Also, to some degree, not my monkey not my circus.

I wonder what you would do if your "neighbor" launched an attack on you.  You'd sit there docile saying "you wrong for that, no stop, don't destroy my shit...."

HIGHLY doubt that.

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I wouldn't call it murder if their families are terrorist organizations. 

Do you have proof that every person killed had a terrorist family member.

Is it still murder when they are your enemies?  Is murdering your enemies after they attempted and failed to murder you ok?

We’re talking about children. Not Hamas vs IDF. 

Collateral damage will always happen when weapons are used.  I have a hard time believing anyone except the North Koreans are "trapped".

You clearly don’t know much about Gaza. 

All I'm saying is that HAMAS are turds.  Also, to some degree, not my monkey not my circus.

Yes, they are. Palestinian children and innocent people are not Hamas. The IDF are also “turds”. 

I wonder what you would do if your "neighbor" launched an attack on you.  You'd sit there docile saying "you wrong for that, no stop, don't destroy my shit...."

HIGHLY doubt that.

You’re defending Hamas here, and you don’t even realize it. 

Edited by abrasivesaint