Rockets being launched by Hamas @ Israel.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first reporting i had seen on this was days ago when Israeli forces started attacking Palestinians after 6 Palestinian families were forced out of a neighborhood so Israelis could settle there.

I didn’t realize it had escalated to big attacks until just now, but here’s what i’ve seen in the past days..

..All taken from Popular Front’s Instagram account..

98FA1B1B-BF6B-48C8-A3EC-DA7F00616348.jpeg

3AFC9586-06E2-473A-9C61-91920013851B.jpeg

E3B52177-5A32-4631-9780-F6449FA73F99.jpeg

E9C0BA7A-24C1-49B0-BA44-3E1E7ACC5D4F.jpeg

48B69E30-3E5D-42CA-BCA7-CE31E32739FA.jpeg

7FABB93A-B09B-48EA-A3FB-8B45B298B599.jpeg

D41E9F58-827A-4374-90EE-20FA68F9E560.jpeg

1C14D45B-8C64-465C-A61E-EA4EBB5E00D8.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint

Friendly Reminder:

Every Iron Done battery deployed  costs $50M, each missile they fire cost between $40k-$100k. The rockets fired by Hamas cost pennies on the dollar.

FFEB529D-5611-4296-8E8E-737BEA185E8A.thumb.jpeg.f4f586622aae79cd2a192946c6e783de.jpeg

Anyone who else familiar with Sun Tsu? The solution Israel found was shift the burden to politically retarded countries with easily corrupted politicians and a gullible public.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

8 minutes ago, ndv said:

I have read The Art of War 3 times, amd there is always something new that I learn from it.  It's probably one of the best books ever written. 

Favorite line from Art of War that helped push me towards Agorism, as opposed to an ineffective militia style  Anarcho-Capitalism when I became radicalized: "The true art of war is to defeat one's enemies without even fighting". Economic warfare is much more pleasurable, effective, and extremely profitable.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Just saw Israeli airstrikes targeted a building housing AP and Al Jazeera offices, and rumors BBC had an office as well. Always a good sign you’re being transparent and not trying to hide your heinous bullshit when you attempt to wipe out the press. 

Posted a good copy of that video about 12 posts before this.

7 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Just saw Israeli airstrikes targeted a building housing AP and Al Jazeera offices, and rumors BBC had an office as well. Always a good sign you’re being transparent and not trying to hide your heinous bullshit when you attempt to wipe out the press. 

I'm actually ok with state massaged news orgs being destroyed. They're responsible for like 95% of the slobber shirts we have running around. 

• Truth 1

Israelis do knock knock warrants where they call the people and say look fuckos we fixin to destroy your shit and if you don't want to get wetted up at the same time then you best to beat feet. Then they hit the building with small arms fire then they fly drones over and then the bombs come right on time. 

Fuck em. 

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Israelis do knock knock warrants where they call the people and say look fuckos we fixin to destroy your shit and if you don't want to get wetted up at the same time then you best to beat feet. Then they hit the building with small arms fire then they fly drones over and then the bombs come right on time. 

Fuck em. 

What?

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm actually ok with state massaged news orgs being destroyed. They're responsible for like 95% of the slobber shirts we have running around. 

So you take issue with freedom of speech, and freedom of the press?

Edited by abrasivesaint

There was no bloodshed in the knock knock I'm going to blow your shit up warrant. It's just a material object, the building, and if you don't want to live in a glass house just chuck some rocks at the neighbor and things will sort themselves out pretty quick.