**DATING** outside of your Race 🏁

ndv

Ok so, I am kinda (well aktchoo-ull-ie) flirting with a sista and she is ok with it to point she knows I am interested in her by giving me signs that she is interested in me as well by welcoming my advances.  

My thing is that I have never dated a black women (had the opportunity years ago with another sista) before and I am curious to know if anyone of you Oontzers have dated out side your race?   

I have dated an Asian and Puerto Rican but never a black woman.  Anyhow, this week I plan to take it a step further and exchange numbers so we can spend time together.  

Any experiences yinz could share that I may be oblivious to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just be cool and if you’ve gotten this far it’s for a reason, don’t second guess yourself now. Didn’t have a GF same race as me til my mid twenties just because of where we grew up and not many white people around. 

it’s gonna matter more to strangers than to either of you, or anyone either of you cares about/is friends with. 

just have fun

• Truth 2
  • Props 2

21 hours ago, ndv said:

I take your post as a One Man Banned blessing.

🙏    My penis has been an official ambassador to a United Nations of Vaj, from chocha to punany.  Mix it up.  Learn what makes us different and what makes us the same.   So long as you compliment each other in a healthy/beneficial way who cares.

• Truth 1

I mean it is weird to me to worry about what someone else's relationship entails. Literally doesn't matter to me where your pp goes or where someone's vagina goes. It's really their business and nobody else's concern. 

Who's fucking this donkey?

I'd tell someone concerned for them to just keep holding the tail. That's all they have to worry about. 

• Like 1

- you like who you like. there will be people who hate race mixing, of course, but they're small minded.

- nonwhite people can have immense and sometimes complicated relationships with race, both theirs and others. it's not for you to mess with. i urge you not to refer to her as a "sista" unless she thinks that's cute

- don't be cringe, especially if you end up consistently dating one group. you can (and probably do) have a type, but there is a big difference between having a type and having an obsession 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 4