The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

looks to Me as though Mr Brett here vacated his seat as head cow. Thankyou BRW you are not as big a prick as Big Dick assumed.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread earlier as I thought it was a day in feet...

#wonksaggin

image.jpg

what happened to your thumb?

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

what happened to your thumb?

Was Midnight blue UV nail polish yet it takes forever to dry unless one has a spare hour to sit under UV light.

he kind of sucks but given I have watched Highlander and all and understand the quickening along with the fact of the fifth dimensional thread used to stitch me up via my quick of my nails when combined with being nailed to a cross and all that I have to go about the process of getting the thread broken whilst gaining the top position with diamond hands as my attempt to get off the meat hook rammed through my back and my left shoulder.

The colour is a copy of the first model Lamborghini Countach LP 5000 I made as a child that saw me sprayed the body from the white Countach as depicted on the poster on my childhood wall and also refers to me as referenced in this song from the first album I ever owned.

I might just use the midnight blue to paint a "door" portal Beetlejuice style on My van wall I have yet to recover.

I shall see.

Edit. Also thanks for askin about it so I can at least have told of the significance given as with everything I do the layers of meaning extends far beyond surfAce level aesthetics.

Edited by Mauler5150

I got shafted.

•  bought some phone case thing for my wife off some site.
  • three months later notice a random charge on my credit card
  • look back through statements discover three similar transactions.
  • Google name for transactions discover the 100's of reviews saying "scam site"
  • look into it further and discover the T&C's state that by placing order on the site I sign up for a $49.00USD a month Membership

I am a fucking turkey.

so a 9.00 phone case ended up costing me 309.00 in the end.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

I got shafted.

•  bought some phone case thing for my wife off some site.
  • three months later notice a random charge on my credit card
  • look back through statements discover three similar transactions.
  • Google name for transactions discover the 100's of reviews saying "scam site"
  • look into it further and discover the T&C's state that by placing order on the site I sign up for a $49.00USD a month Membership

I am a fucking turkey.

so a 9.00 phone case ended up costing me 309.00 in the end.

Dang, that’s some bullshit. What is the justification for the membership on the website? Any sort of bullshit benefit? Or was there nothing and just a pure cash grab? 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Dang, that’s some bullshit. What is the justification for the membership on the website? Any sort of bullshit benefit? Or was there nothing and just a pure cash grab? 

would love to tell you but it was hidden away in the T&C's - I didnt even see it.

"by clicking submit order on this site you agree to sign up to to a monthly membership fee of $49.00"

pretty clever actually

even if people do complain it's like " you accepted the T&C's and it was clearly written in there."

hit everybody with it even if you get 50% cancellation rate you're still gonna be rolling it in.

• Truth 2

11 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

would love to tell you but it was hidden away in the T&C's - I didnt even see it.

"by clicking submit order on this site you agree to sign up to to a monthly membership fee of $49.00"

pretty clever actually

even if people do complain it's like " you accepted the T&C's and it was clearly written in there."

hit everybody with it even if you get 50% cancellation rate you're still gonna be rolling it in.

I could see a monthly phone case membership where they sent you a case that cost them $1 and they charge you $49 as a scam that may be technically legal. But just charging you for a membership where members get nothing but charges on their credit card seems like their should be some rules against. Probably not worth doing anything about it and they know that 99.99% of people ain’t going to do shit.

I heard a story last night that some US political parties were doing something similar with donations, where after one donation people were signed up for a monthly donation plan and bank accounts drained.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

8 hours ago, LUGR said:

I could see a monthly phone case membership where they sent you a case that cost them $1 and they charge you $49 as a scam that may be technically legal. But just charging you for a membership where members get nothing but charges on their credit card seems like their should be some rules against. Probably not worth doing anything about it and they know that 99.99% of people ain’t going to do shit.

I heard a story last night that some US political parties were doing something similar with donations, where after one donation people were signed up for a monthly donation plan and bank accounts drained.

Exactly.

they factor in a churn of members each month and figure even a an 80% attrition rate still leaves them far far ahead.

the amounts are so small it's not worth pursuing them.

as for the political parties that's pretty hectic.

• Truth 2

On 10/24/2024 at 9:36 AM, LUGR said:

Do you have a link to the political swindle?

On 10/25/2024 at 7:19 AM, Schnitzel said:

Exactly.

they factor in a churn of members each month and figure even a an 80% attrition rate still leaves them far far ahead.

the amounts are so small it's not worth pursuing them.

as for the political parties that's pretty hectic.

I got caughtt in a a similar scam given I paid for my private.com membership only for my son who owns the company to fail his father via allowing third-party access to privateproperties.com.au 

As such I'll never forgive him.

https://www.privateproperties.com.au/

actually a big scam given the prop in  properties refers to the gears of the machine that generates this universe harvesting human pain and suffering as it means via which he can continue to fuel the endless cycle of a loveless reality.

That's what you get when you exist in a world whereby people champion fuckers as all they can do is fuck as opposed to make love which is why I exist as the arbiter judge and determinator of delivering the final score and grading of the species based on plan 12 being executed without errors.

#wonksaggin

as well my memories of the wife who gave me a cursed ring which adorned said finger prior to her reclaiming it or the other enGAGement ring which was stolen by my family

whilst I could appreciate my family hiding it such that I wouldn't sell it as I would be doing right now because I'm forced to exist as a slave to capitalism and finances and meet the demand of people iview as being below me in every aspect of life given they think they have authority over me as opposed to see me as their equal.

You this being said my belief that said ring was bankrolled into the finances to facilitate my brother becoming a crime lord pending return of forever hate this fucking world and everyone and everything in it because it's not a joke to me.

and for full disclosure I requested my brother to lend me $50 to precious food due to only having $1.16 in my bank account that I promised to pay him back in future. Not because I don't have a desire to work and repay whatever debts I have of everyone being in my debt for the sacrifices made for their benefits if this is an example of how pathetic species become then understand there would be no loss if it was suddenly to go extinct .

So apologies from the venom spewing as a result of the ES in Guinness making it another aspect of Irish hatred that is spread and propagated throughout the world. I never drink this shit because it's black death yeah I did today to try and reconcile how the fucktard usually consume such poison do so.

Lost my fries not directed at anyone specific on this board but rather those in my actual environment understand I've got a long memory I don't forget things and hold those accountable for what they've taken and removed from my existence and returned they have nothing from me beyond the knowledge and awareness that I'm glad I'm not them because they exist as the opposite of what I am in love truth respect and faith.

thankfully on the Australian bullshit network I mean ABN register I'm a soul trader via definition. Given hoo and what I am this means that when anyone asked me if I have anything else to add to my order and I say all the money in the world so no one has to be a slave to it anymore or to use it as a tool via which state escalate themselves to higher priority or importance in the eyes of everyone else that exists I actually mean it .

The failure of the provision of such a request only falls on the fools sick to charge me my time and labour to procure things in this world.

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

As a Giants fan….I hate to say it, but I want the Dodgers to win the World Series.

Game 1 was epic, def one for the history books.

@fat ralphyto clarify, it is because of individual players on the team that I like and not the franchise.

I was hoping for a Mets vs Yankees WS with the Mets taking it.

That game 1 was dope though….walk off grand slam in the 10th to win it.