This Old Trap House: Wonk Saggin Edition

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Planning approx 330 sq ft addition.

IMG_4898.jpeg

Yo what program you use to make this design? I don’t know shit about sketchup or whatever one uses to create blueprints but definitely looking for something easy and cheap to get a couple of loose wizard ideas for my bathroom. Like the shit you take a couple photos and they just craft little design ideas for you? 

• Like 2

Word yeah I know that shits around just trying to not hire a designer lol. One of my old estimating apps houzz pro had a room scanner for materials but I think the same shit is used to make little design mock ups. 

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

“Loose wizard ideas”….?

^this and whatever you were saying about my sausage in the other thread…..your lingo is crazy these days.

I dig it

Same as it ever was. Talk the same exact way irl. Most folks say I should come with a dictionary. I say just don’t think about it too hard and the words will just come together. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Word yeah I know that shits around just trying to not hire a designer lol. One of my old estimating apps houzz pro had a room scanner for materials but I think the same shit is used to make little design mock ups. 

Same as it ever was. Talk the same exact way irl. Most folks say I should come with a dictionary. I say just don’t think about it too hard and the words will just come together. 

Interesting, never noticed it in your posting until past couple of days.

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I never dicked around with it. Is it intuitive because you understand construction?

Maybe. 

Also general spatial intelligence probably plays in. Like, the ability visualize building anything with your hands is difficult for some. Some people think lego instructions are hard to follow. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Think I just get worse as time goes by lol. You may have picked up on it recently but literally anyone who knows me irl knows I’m a fuckin weirdo who doesn’t make any sense to the naked ear. 

Probably all those loose wizard thoughts floating around your brain.

• Truth 1

I've been waiting over a year to do this patch. Had to clean up the inside of the box first and I was mega bullshitting on this one. The electrician that came in here and figured out all of these 3 way switches for me also tied all of the dead lines into the new electric and left wire exposed so that when you went to push the switches into the box it crossed wires with something else and shorted out the circuit. Thanks bro. Anywho, I tackled that yesterday and deleted 3 wires out of that box. Adios bitches into the wall you go. Now it's mudding time.

IMG_20240227_121146613.thumb.jpg.ea083621fc71b6b54272639fa31a169b.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Holy shit I've been slammed with work for the past couple weeks. I'm pumped that once I wrap all of this shit up in another 2 weeks, I should have the extra funds to wrap up this remodel.

Great news! We have been waiting for a couple of years to see you 

D9D89912-8629-4504-90A6-5AC4C01AA1D0.gif

• LOL! 3

Haha. Bro believe me, I'm living in this trap. Nobody wants to see this thing get wrapped up more than my old lady. 

I kick myself in the ass every day for not taking like $150k in ppp loans. This shit would have been done.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1