Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

Political Cartoons & Propaganda Posters - The very best of mega thread

I mean, I doubt it, but here it is anyway (I just love how people feel so able to attribute sentiment to the founding fathers who would not recognise politics in the US today):

image.thumb.png.a7f56e23412957c6be02b611a5b7ff70.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hearing adults call for their mum or dad as they die is one of the most heart-wrenching things.

I wish I hadn't watched that and now I just want to be with my little girl to make sure she's ok.

Damn, now I wish I hadn't posted it. I just thought the actual artwork itself was noteworthy.

What's so fucked up is that's really nothing compared to the shit going down daily in other parts of the world.

Real shit:

image.thumb.png.24bfcb1407e1fad74d9bbbf07ae63063.png

• Truth 2

It's because of exactly that reason ^^^ why I get pissed when people say "Never again".

Fuck off with you're superficial and easy words.

• Truth 1

Posted (edited)

even without the video I still find that cartoon posted by Mercer confronting.

Edited by Schnitzel

On 12/19/2019 at 5:15 PM, Hua Guofang said:

I just love how people feel so able to attribute sentiment to the founding fathers who would not recognise politics in the US today.

I mean, it's right up Nancy and the CA democrats alley to do this.  They're speaking for dead people that cannot refute what is being said.  They can basically say that "the founding fathers" would have wanted _____________.  Fill in the blank with whatever you think sounds good at the time.

It's a bullshit tactic IMO and only fools morons.  I'm not replying to you or saying this to make a jab at anyone, it's just my thoughts on the subject because I'm pretty worn out with hearing what the founding fathers would have preferred from people that are so obviously full of bull corn.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:30 AM, Hua Guofang said:

this is so awesome

image.thumb.png.9bb86e681ffdb64619e12e82e44aa289.png

Can you tell us what the labels say?

No, my Chinese sucks balls now, haven't even been there for 6 years and it's 9 years since I lived there. Sucks how quickly you lose a language after you worked so hard to get it. I'll see if the wife can translate, although it's in traditional characters that the Hong Kongers use, not simplified like the mainlanders use.

image.thumb.png.3fbe01d5f7e9eb7dbcdcdee306bf8b4d.png