Guess the movie (2019 version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:
13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

This movie was explained to me as an example of "Classic American Existentialism" and I believe this whole cinematic encounter ruined movies for me for several years.

8 hours ago, MrSirius said:

@mr.yuckyeah it’s painfully pointless and gallo’s acting is insufferable. 

I hate you guys. I love that movie. 

• LOL! 1

On 3/27/2022 at 5:36 PM, LUGR said:

Get your shit together, dude.

Is that movie worth watching.

Yes. 

23 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

This movie was explained to me as an example of "Classic American Existentialism" and I believe this whole cinematic encounter ruined movies for me for several years.

Cut it out lol. 

Buffalo 66 is a masterpiece. Brown bunny was trash but incredibly ground breaking lololol. Anyhow. You gotta love indie films something special to like certain movies and this is definitely one of them. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I might give it another go. It's been what over 20 years since the last time I watched it.

Here is a list of films one would need to like in order to enjoy the genius behind Buffalo 66.

Gummo

Blue Velvet

Pink Flamingos 

Drugstore Cowboy

Julien Donkey Boy

Trust 

Welcome to the Dollhouse 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet

@Dark_Knightcorrect sir. I ran a checkpoint for an alley cat race Sunday. Had me thinking ab that flick.

@NightmareOnElmStreetive seen most of those flicks and enjoy them. I like Buffalo 66 for the most part, and enjoyed it when I first saw it. Just over the years as I’ve rewatched, I don’t really enjoy it as much. Can’t believe is gained such a response from people on here lol people love Gallo though