A.C.A.B.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington Post is using race clickbaiting into their hard paywall to sell subscriptions. I mean wilding out with a knife like that isn't really defendable, and an obvious way to get yourself shot if you're doing it in front of cops, or anyone else with a gun for that matter. There's way to much actual bad shit cops do that's less claickbaity, but actually worth reporting on. I don't feel sorry for her even a little.

• Truth 2

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

Washington Post is using race clickbaiting into their hard paywall to sell subscriptions. I mean wilding out with a knife like that isn't really defendable, and an obvious way to get yourself shot if you're doing it in front of cops, or anyone else with a gun for that matter. There's way to much actual bad shit cops do that's less claickbaity, but actually worth reporting on. I don't feel sorry for her even a little.

They saw that this happened right before the verdict and were licking their chops. Had nothing to do with the case lol. 

Wokes be like “she May have been wielding a knife and actively trying to murder someone but she didn’t need to die, man :/“

Fuck cops regardless tho

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Didn’t watch, but that CHP douche is probably the type to measure how high your taillights are from the ground to hit you with a lowered car ticket 😒

I bet. But I am hoping that you realize this is just a California thing. We drive what we want in TX and I'm sure many other states do too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Whitman and Lu have run firearm training camps for Chinese tourists, teaching shooting and tactics, Lelling said. They also allegedly planned to build a large indoor shooting range. 

"Providing such trainings to foreign nationals requires a license from the U.S. Department of State, which Whitman and Lu never applied for nor received," Lelling said.

———

Should’ve been in the title 

• Truth 1

No way @Dark_Knight.  He's clearly someone focused on protecting his community, as opposed to kidnapping, and passionately destroying people's lives any chance, or legal excuse he gets to do so. You can look into his eyes during that video and tell he's no a psychopath piece of shit.  

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 3