A.C.A.B.

Mercer

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arrested-state-trooper-shot-driver-fearing-life-72425593

A8850AB9-C097-412B-AB14-028F7D8120C5.jpeg

Thomspon wrote that he followed the car at speeds up to 65 mph (105 kph) until the vehicle rolled through a stop sign. The trooper then performed a maneuver that forced the car into a ditch. Thompson said he pulled alongside the vehicle and drew his gun as he got out of his cruiser.

“At some point, I heard the engine on the violator’s vehicle revving at a high rate of speed,” Thompson wrote in his report. “I activated the light on my weapon and observed the violator with both hands on the steering wheel. I saw him wrenching the steering wheel in an aggressive back and forth manner towards me and my patrol vehicle.”

He continued: “It appeared to me that the violator was trying to use his vehicle to injure me. Being in fear for my life and safety, I discharged my weapon once.”

The trooper's bullet hit Lewis in the forehead. Thompson wrote that he tried to render first aid until paramedics arrived.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

“I know we did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night. It’s sad how the good guys are demonized, and criminals are canonized.” 

From an email one of the officers in Breonna Taylor’s killing sent to his fellow officers.. 

An innocent woman was killed and this guy thinks he’s the victim. 

What I find most disturbing about this is how they tried to smear her, saying because she interacted with her ex, who may or may not have sold illegal substances she's not innocent. Like I bet all three of those pigs have smoked weed, maybe even sniffed a line once, but yea, she had a relationship once to someone who sold a drug before so it's totally her fault, technically we had to execute her in her sleep.

• Truth 2

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Im waiting for the day these protestors figure out how to break off into two groups and have one circle behind these pigs and box them in.

The ones in Seattle were smarter than that, they had a centralized location and all 4 sides covered. They wouldn’t press forward on crowds without expanding their base. 

So often, at least in my experience, when they say they were firing pepper spray and blast balls because someone “threw a bottle” it was bullshit and they just needed an excuse to flex the line. Drive people back a block or two, snag a handful of protesters or smash up a tent or whatever, pull back, repeat. 

English is a beautiful language for describing state violence in a ways that sound palatable for the voting public. "resisting during a struggle" can mean the same thing as "involuntary defensive flinches" while being brutally beaten.  "Into a river" can mean "30 feet down into a few inches of water". 

Most of the critical words we use to describe the abstract have dual, or sometimes even more meanings depending on the context. It's very difficult to construct a statement that can't be purposely, or just automatically misconstrued by readers. Language itself is the majority of the struggle when describing new philosophical concepts to people.

That's why legal code sounds so foreign when compared to conversational English, to be concise it's transformed into a foreign language. Even the words "shall not infringe" can be translated in very concise legal code, into an ATF agent measuring your big black barrel. 

English is just a poorly bastardized Germanic language. That's the beauty of reading someone like Ludwig von Mises. As soon as I started playing Human Action I had to stop, pause for a second, and rewind a few times just to admire the poetic arrangements of words. Sometimes he'll stop, explain a word German has that English doesn't and throw it into the mix like a G. Ultra concise terms like well written code and machine readable languages. Nothing he said could be intentionally taken out of context to argue, or construct a straw-man against between the first Capitol letter, and final punctuation of each sentence. Outside of It's actual content, the writing itself is like admiring a master craftsman's work on something built to last centuries.

Sorry for the tangent, yea, fuck cops.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1