A.C.A.B.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ, how many rounds do they pump into this homeless guy who was just sleeping in a bus stop.

I mean, I understand that when your society is so awash with guns the cops militarise to retain the balance of power on the street and then become edgy at any possibility they might get shot themselves. But who could seriously see this guy as a threat?

9 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

i believe what the video was about though was her being a karen b/c she was scared to eat her order as she thought they might do something to it b/c she is a police officer during all the protests happening and stuff.

still kind of hilarious, but to be fair she wasn't just crying over the order being screwed up...

Yeah, that's obviously some one who's strung out for more reasons than what we can see here. This thread also proves that there are good cops, those that speak out against corruption, illegal orders and police brutality. I hear that the cop in Atlanta will testify against his partner for what happened at that Wendy's or wherever it was.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:15 AM, nicklesndimes said:

i believe what the video was about though was her being a karen b/c she was scared to eat her order as she thought they might do something to it b/c she is a police officer during all the protests happening and stuff.

still kind of hilarious, but to be fair she wasn't just crying over the order being screwed up...

The fact that she is coming unhinged because there is the possibility of being injured by some one profiling her is fucking delicious. After this video makes its rounds, I got $5 on her eating her service weapon.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 7:36 PM, mr.yuck said:

The fact that she is coming unhinged because there is the possibility of being injured by some one profiling her is fucking delicious. After this video makes its rounds, I got $5 on her eating her service weapon.

It’s almost as if she doesn’t think she should be profiled based on the actions of a few 🤔 💭 

• Truth 1