Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 3/8/2021 at 8:02 AM, Mercer said:

This is how I picture former oontz crew, that won't come on here now because we're not establishment enough for their tastes.

image.thumb.png.427e2d1e4f285f45b299cbd39ffaf842.png

Pro-tip, just reach right through the broken window next time, then you can put the tape back.

I think the reason why most folk like me that avoid this place as much as I do these days is not related to establishmentism or anything ideological, they/we just got tired of tired internet arguments.

I'm quick to add, though that the majority of the stuff you and I spoke about wasn't tired old arguments, I truly enjoy considering the myriad ways that ANCAP is flawed as I discuss policy with my state employed friends in my state-subsidised job, created to support the state.

So, anyway, back to the reason why I'm passing through here today: 'Murica!

Murica.png

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

tired internet arguments.

You wish, this post of yours reveals you true desires.

The dark side flows through you. It is part of you, shaping the superior patterns of key klicks that are embedded in your very soul. Join us again on the dark side, and together we will not rule the universe together.

779864820_ScreenShot2021-03-09at6_54_08AM.png.7607a89e5e979061c2583f2359f38cc2.png

• LOL! 4

16 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Depends which left/right government worshipper you ask, each one has a preference on which pair they prefer to lick.

if you have any examples of blatant hypocrisy with right wing news sites post em up 

equal opportunity ragging 

• Truth 2