The Off Grid living thread (Dropping out the rat race)

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 3/17/2023 at 10:58 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Seems like so much more one can do with that shit. I went down the YouTube hole. Seems pretty legit on something I’m gonna get into for when I build my workshop. Instead of run water from my house I’m gonna get all off grid with solar panels and rain water lol. Who knows when exactly but that’s the plan. 

The one major thing I would be weary of, is not to use the water for drinking. I would assume you are catching water off of your roof into gutters and then into barrels. Birds shit all over your roof and the water runs through the shit and then into your barrels. Perfect for garden. Could make you sick.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

The one major thing I would be weary of, is not to use the water for drinking. I would assume you are catching water off of your roof into gutters and then into barrels. Birds shit all over your roof and the water runs through the shit and then into your barrels. Perfect for garden. Could make you sick.

2B36CC85-A151-444C-B238-A812D26264D6.jpeg

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...