The Off Grid living thread (Dropping out the rat race)

misteraven

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

A young Ben Affleck can teach you some skill. Did you watch Voyage of the Mimi?

No I think it was an episode of World Safari with Alby Mangels in the late 80's or early 90's

image.png.600a23c770532bf6fd2e98911700d942.png

or maybe the bush tucker man

image.png.e33978db955ca8673762c269f13f79c5.png

or even the leyland brothers

image.thumb.png.06eaade79b4967a92a29e44c87f6e65b.png

@aimer@Mauler5150

you guys remember any of these shows?

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

No I think it was an episode of World Safari with Alby Mangels in the late 80's or early 90's

image.png.600a23c770532bf6fd2e98911700d942.png

or maybe the bush tucker man

image.png.e33978db955ca8673762c269f13f79c5.png

or even the leyland brothers

image.thumb.png.06eaade79b4967a92a29e44c87f6e65b.png

@aimer@Mauler5150

you guys remember any of these shows?

I remember all of these shows.

"Ask the Leylands, Ask the Leylands Ask the leyland brothers!" lol.

And No I didn't watch these clips I just remember it.

I have a huge plastic sheet I bought so that I could paint in My van without destroying My couch (as it is fixed in place pretty much, as the back door only opens in one specific geographical locale for some reason), so it is good to know I can harvest water with it if I go offgrid someday

• Like 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IMG_6543.thumb.JPG.477bb112ee45a7d63b88a459b1845bfb.JPG

When you stand on the shore the fishing birds fish the coves around you and maintain distance.  When you step into the ocean, the fishing birds feel more comfortable and will fish out in front of you.

cool story bro

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

20 hours ago, LUGR said:

cool story bro

I mean I was going to share some thoughts/info to go with the images and shit but was like fuck it, who cares?

Now we're not even going to come close to the deep thinking on things like how some believe people like water/sound of water/the ocean because it reminds us of the womb, and the ocean is Mother Nature's womb, and when I wade in I am truly standing in Mother Nature's big wet vagina.  Is that salt spray, or squirt?  Back me up here @Mauler5150

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I mean I was going to share some thoughts/info to go with the images and shit but was like fuck it, who cares?

Now we're not even going to come close to the deep thinking on things like how some believe people like water/sound of water/the ocean because it reminds us of the womb, and the ocean is Mother Nature's womb, and when I wade in I am truly standing in Mother Nature's big wet vagina.  Is that salt spray, or squirt?  Back me up here @Mauler5150

that’s peepee!

what kind of duck is that pictured in the post I cool story bro’d you?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

@One Man BannedWhat kind of trail cam do you use? Does it send images immediately to your phone? Or do you have to pull from an SD card?

I have two, neither with the ability to send images.  I don't have the need to know immediately for what I'm doing, and I don't want a camera that connects back to me, especially since I sometimes set one up where it may not be approved of.

• Like 2
  • Props 1