i am cuter than bojangles...

Iris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: what the hell are you doing with someone who writes graffiti?

Originally posted by fr8oholic

anyone?

reason why with aone who paints... not sure but i love him.

but i love devilush more.

siloette. i don't paint anywhere illegal and i'm not a real writer so keep yer panties on, ok?

Guest im not witty

undies only is exactly what ive been waiting for!

if there were a weekly magazine of girls of the street showing what kind of underwear they had on...well holy mother of fuck id have a subscription, ill tell ya that much.

oh i'm sorry no disrespect it just seems that (i think he's your boyfriend) bojangles does not really speak of you in a loving way and sometimes, most times he refers to other girls in his posts,

why did he not post a pic of you two?

that would have been a nice gesture

Originally posted by cee-lok

oh i'm sorry no disrespect it just seems that (i think he's your boyfriend) bojangles does not really speak of you in a loving way and sometimes, most times he refers to other girls in his posts,

why did he not post a pic of you two?

that would have been a nice gesture

i don't know why.

i actually bought him the camera he took those pictures with but he doesn't have one of he and i or even one of me.

this fucking post makes me want to throw up. this forum gets so fucking lame some times. i mean, it is very obvious that the whole point of this thread is for you to fish for compliments from others on this "bored." granted this part of this website is for "non-graffiti" topics, but, it gets awful boring hearing about your shitty relationship. fuck, i never respond to shit like this. i need a fucking life.

Originally posted by blood & guts

this fucking post makes me want to throw up. this forum gets so fucking lame some times. i mean, it is very obvious that the whole point of this thread is for you to fish for compliments from others on this "bored." granted this part of this website is for "non-graffiti" topics, but, it gets awful boring hearing about your shitty relationship. fuck, i never respond to shit like this. i need a fucking life.

Hear hear.

Or is it here here?

Either way, I agree.

Archived