Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

Graffiti Battle

Looking to get some more people involved in my monthly battles. The competition is somewhat beginner at this point and it would be great to have some people join that can really raise the bar.

Pro-tip: Don't ever use the "graffiti" font. For anything. Ever.

haha, eventually I'll drop a tag if it makes you happy..

Going to sit you down and be real with you for a second. The level of stuff you're getting right now will forever be the level you recieve. No one who actually does/did graffiti (and therefor has any sort of skill when it comes to letters) would participate in this.

Unfortunately same goes for anyone that would attempt to produce something like this, which means for as long as you are producing this show you will be seen as a culture vulture. Someone who put no real time into the culture, but is attemping to reap the benefits of a culture that appears simple and "cool" from the outside, but actually is a lot deeper than a bunch of kids posturing and writing their names on things.

Good luck in whatever you do after you come to the realization this won't work out for you

• Like 5

Going to sit you down and be real with you for a second. The level of stuff you're getting right now will forever be the level you recieve. No one who actually does/did graffiti (and therefor has any sort of skill when it comes to letters) would participate in this.

Unfortunately same goes for anyone that would attempt to produce something like this, which means for as long as you are producing this show you will be seen as a culture vulture. Someone who put no real time into the culture, but is attemping to reap the benefits of a culture that appears simple and "cool" from the outside, but actually is a lot deeper than a bunch of kids posturing and writing their names on things.

Good luck in whatever you do after you come to the realization this won't work out for you

HAHAHA,, oh ya, I'm single highhandedly raping and pillaging the whole culture of graffiti by running a contest... this mentality is sooo outdated. What I'm doing isn't going to stop artists from getting out and hitting walls. You're welcome to your opinion but you're not my dad and you're not sitting me down for some lecture...

This is the internet. You are on a graffiti website. don't be a hypocrite...

HAHAHA and other words

Fucking reading comprehension, try it.

You got incredibly aggressive when all I was doing was trying to help. I was being pretty kind compared to how I actually feel about people like you.

You won't have any affect on the culture, and I'm not sure how you got that idea from what I said. Stop trying to be something you're not.

Or keep trying and failing. Whatever.

I read this, this morning. Watched his video.

Didn't know if he was serious or not.

I thought he might be a cop.

I went to clown him, but was actually dumbfounded and at a loss for words.

Came back a few hours later and saw all these replies.

I think "your not my father" says it all.

Fucking reading comprehension, try it.

You got incredibly aggressive when all I was doing was trying to help. I was being pretty kind compared to how I actually feel about people like you.

You won't have any affect on the culture, and I'm not sure how you got that idea from what I said. Stop trying to be something you're not.

Or keep trying and failing. Whatever.

"You won't have any affect on the culture" <- ya, that was what i said a while ago.. I'm not a culture vulture because what I'm doing is simply a blackbook battle on youtube and its not gonna have a negative effect on graffiti. There's blackbook battles happening all over the internet including on this site. Who cares what I'm doing. What are you doing.. Are you crushing trains every night? Great! Fantastic! handjobs all around!! Welcome to the age of the internet. People are going to host blackbook battles.. get over it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now