Graffiti Battle

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some real advice:

You are not aggressive enough to be in this game.

You can't even hang in the oontz.

Get a new hobby or paint something else.

I never once claimed to be a writer.. I like to draw graffiti on paper. That's something I am aloud to claim. If you have a problem with that than battle me and you can talk about my shitty black book skills.. If you have a problem with me pretending to be a grafffiti artist than you're pretty much mistaken... And all that talk about not being aggressive enough... this is a forum on the internet.... please.....

Haha, what the fuck is your point?

You keep bringing up being aloud (actually it is allowed) to do something. We really don't give a fuck. Stay home and draw in your book. Or hang here and stop being a bitch.

Your allowed to do whatever, but I think you will still choose to be a whiny sensitive bitch.

• Like 2

Haha, what the fuck is your point?

You keep bringing up being aloud (actually it is allowed) to do something. We really don't give a fuck. Stay home and draw in your book. Or hang here and stop being a bitch.

Your allowed to do whatever, but I think you will still choose to be a whiny sensitive bitch.

ya because you cant seem to differentiate between someone that claims to be a writer and someone(me) that has an interest in graffiti and likes to draw it and make videos. I could understand the hate if I was claiming to be something I'm not, but I'm hardly doing that.

I think everyone here resents the fact you presented yourself as an authority (complete with microphone) then asked others to participate. Essentially asking for their approval.

Now you insult 12oz and call it a 'circle jerk'.

I cannot fathom how you thought this thread would turn out positively.

Untitled-1_zpsmc1yvahs.jpg.2da3aaa2bbaf3a278b4b7ebf521129ac.jpg

• Like 1

I think everyone here resents the fact you presented yourself as an authority (complete with microphone) then asked others to participate. Essentially asking for their approval.

Now you insult 12oz and call it a 'circle jerk'.

I cannot fathom how you thought this thread would turn out positively.

[ATTACH=full]176991[/ATTACH]

I was referring to like 4 people.. but still its kinda fucked up that they are mods and they are turning people away from this site.

Keep talking shit and see what happens to someone who posts all their info online. We have been cool so far, but you have still been a bitch.

I'm hardly talking shit.. I started a thread that cant be deleted and my only option is to explain my point of view while i get tag teamed by a bunch of you. I've even offered to battle you to back up my only claim of being somewhat decent in a blackbook. If you were in my shoes what would you do. I may be in your world but I'm hardly acting like a bitch here..

See, you don't even know the history here.

Now let's get back to having a graffiti contest to win a necklace for people that have never picked up a can.

Keep selling those shirts, bitch

Let me know when you're ready to battle... till then we're about done here..