i fell in love last night?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ symbols i was just watching reruns today and realizing that he squints almost constantly

like 30-40% of his acting repertoire alone is squinting.

thinking? squint

threatened? squint

sad? squint hard

also:

Best Date Ever... Until You Wanted To Get Back With Your Girlfriend - w4m (DC)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mis/4458159474.html

You and I met on a Saturday evening. I had high hopes and you did not disappoint. Honestly, it was the best date I had ever been on. I felt an immediate connection with you. I felt comfortable, like I could tell you anything. We had planned on bar hopping, but once inside your apartment and meeting your dog, I just wanted to be with you, wherever you were.

Then came the soul-crushing part. When I reached out a couple days later to say I was interested in seeing you again, you casually mentioned that things had unfolded between you and your ex (in 4 days no less) and you and her were going to give it a go once more.

I'm willing to accept this as the truth. However, I'm not so convinced if you still have an active OKcupid account (which, I'm fairly certain, you do). If that's the case, give me the benefit of the doubt of being an adult and tell me the truth.

At any rate, it doesn't matter. I'm just frustrated because I honestly had the most wonderful time but felt like I couldn't convey that without coming across as too eager. It's a constant struggle. It was lovely getting a glimpse into what life would be like with you. I can only hope my future (without you) is as lovely.

• Like 1

@ symbols i was just watching reruns today and realizing that he squints almost constantly

like 30-40% of his acting repertoire alone is squinting.

thinking? squint

threatened? squint

sad? squint hard

nail-on-the-head.png

also:

Best Date Ever... Until You Wanted To Get Back With Your Girlfriend - w4m (DC)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mis/4458159474.html

You and I met on a Saturday evening. I had high hopes and you did not disappoint. Honestly, it was the best date I had ever been on. I felt an immediate connection with you. I felt comfortable, like I could tell you anything. We had planned on bar hopping, but once inside your apartment and meeting your dog, I just wanted to be with you, wherever you were.

Then came the soul-crushing part. When I reached out a couple days later to say I was interested in seeing you again, you casually mentioned that things had unfolded between you and your ex (in 4 days no less) and you and her were going to give it a go once more.

I'm willing to accept this as the truth. However, I'm not so convinced if you still have an active OKcupid account (which, I'm fairly certain, you do). If that's the case, give me the benefit of the doubt of being an adult and tell me the truth.

At any rate, it doesn't matter. I'm just frustrated because I honestly had the most wonderful time but felt like I couldn't convey that without coming across as too eager. It's a constant struggle. It was lovely getting a glimpse into what life would be like with you. I can only hope my future (without you) is as lovely.

Cast-days-of-our-lives-21513337-328-446.png

That song came out like ten years ago.

came out twice

ICE T on Home invasion

weird that's 21 years back now.

Jay-z's version is probably better though.

would be sick if Ice-t did a tour again - every other rapper from the 80 and turn of the 90's is coming back out to grab them retro dollars hand over fist from older bald white guys like me....

except Ice -t is nearly 60 years old now,

and acts as a cop

fuck that was off topic

holy crap.

i saw them at [the inaugural] lollapalooza 1991.

i was standing in line for something.. prolly water or bathroom, some dudes cut through the line and one stomps on my foot as he's passing by. i was like HEY you stepped on my foot! he turned around. it was IceT. then he kept walking.