Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CardboardCondo

i fell in love last night?

so i was on the last leg of a looong ass bus ride at 2am and this couple gets on the bus. the chick is a nerdy , big glassesed , dark haired bookworm type, (or so it seemed) and the dude looked like a prick too. so the dude gets off a couple of stops before mine. and the girl walks ALL the way to the back of the bus and sits down by me kind of. she starts talking kind of. like dropping hints she wants me to talk to her.... so i spark up a conversation and it turns out shes big into a lot of the shit i am. Hiphop art movies and such. i swear to god i popped a boner under my jacket that was sitting on my lap. had to cover it when i got up to leave. i think she noticed. she didnt want to give up her number tho. cause of the dude's situation she felt bad (fuck that guy) i hope i see her around town again. #threadworthy

If she didn't give you her number she's not interested. If she was she'd wanna be aroun you again.

Funny thing is, if they do give a number they're not always interested either.

This reminds me of the perv Lorna that show a guy fapping on the bus next to some girl just going home from work.

I got a hard on when i took an exam next to this hot girl today

im going to ask her father for his daughters hand

yeah, who doesnt pop boners at the first hint of human attention?

must spread.

seriously, though, is this common?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now