AMAZON DOT COM

SeminalFluidz

I'm getting pissed at this website. Someone thought it would be nice to give me an amazon on giftcard when I only spend money on weed and paint. Anyone know some good vendors/brands available on that shit? Looking for some ink.....they used to have some montana stuff but it seems to be gone...

I.cant.find.a.god.damn.thing.

I'm guessing I'll get three replies no one in their right mind would fuck with this website.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm getting pissed at this website. Someone thought it would be nice to give me an amazon on giftcard when I only spend money on weed and paint. Anyone know some good vendors/brands available on that shit? Looking for some ink.....they used to have some montana stuff but it seems to be gone...

I.cant.find.a.god.damn.thing.

I'm guessing I'll get three replies no one in their right mind would fuck with this website.

just give me the card. i cant think of lots of shit i could buy on there right now.

besides you seem to be a completely unappreciative bratty faggot who deserves nothing more or less than severe werewolf anal rape.

oh yeah....everybody that spray paints on shit has the mindset of a mentally underdeveloped high schooler...I forgot. ketchup bottles and dildos. I guess that'll do.

and realism you gonna get on me for buying paint? man i wish I could be a hard nigga like you and steal from wal mart. some of us cut out the larceny when we take up legitimate pursuits, ever heard of an education?

rolling nowhere. you right. direct a wolf my way and I will stick my bare ass up. no condoms required, HIV positive is preferable.

god DAMN i love the internet

oh yeah....everybody that spray paints on shit has the mindset of a mentally underdeveloped high schooler...I forgot. ketchup bottles and dildos. I guess that'll do.

The only reason you asked what to buy, is because they don't sell drugs or spray paint on the website. If only we could all excel to your level of maturity, I'm sure the world would be a better place.

and realism you gonna get on me for buying paint? man i wish I could be a hard nigga like you and steal from wal mart. some of us cut out the larceny when we take up legitimate pursuits, ever heard of an education?

nigga u a punkass, prolly coudnt rack if ur life depended on it

education?? lol gtfo from here, wtf do u need that for if ur really writin.....live thru ur art...or try........toy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...