2013 Mµ§iç †h®∑∆d..... following tradition edition.

Crocodile Tears

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched a Rolling Stones doco..... so lots of that....... and making an in utero playlist for BFF and baby bubble...! Classics ONLY. Suggestions? Her fav album is Gish (Smashing Pumpkins) and anything by Talking Heads.

Want CLASSICS tho, anything from Hendrix to Dolly Parton (??) idk... hit me with your rhythm sticks.

Good to know someone else is still on there...I'll send you a message.

I'm on the latest QT build, at the top of the page. I hang out in a couple of private rooms but is not uncommon to see me in either the punk/hardcore room or the underground hip hop room.

41wLmijbbKL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I'm using Nicotine+. Do the rooms vary between builds? I know there was a pretty big transition within the 157 build...I'll check later.

I think so. When you install QT 12/16/12 there is an option to import your old user list but I just manually added them.

If I had imported, my NT users would see me as being on the QT server but I can't run them both at the same time like you could say, 1.57 and 1.5.xwhatever

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuCQLvcXNBjFHzmZ9EjTalblWgMlNdVO_v2uf0DEdO2U9mWq3l

I'm regressing into funkier stuff lately, but not the same stuff I used to listen to/play all the time. Just approaching things from a different angle helps.

I got kind of burned out on indie rock....there's a couple bands I still like but for the most part I've moved on.

Pretty much...I always hear about good shows after the fact. Angry Samoans played in SF on Friday, I missed that. I still haven't heard Aesop's new band or seen Jus' Folks yet. I missed the last Uzi Rash show...I'm not doing very good at punk lately.