its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thewhite2pac@Sep 23 2004, 09:37 PM

I really wish corny ass out of towners would quit painting our trains and blowing up our spots....thanks for nothing assholes!

This emo jackass is the quintessential internet tough talker. Spots have been blown for 30 years idiot. Change your tag-dude in London (out of towner) has made a career writing Kid ****. Shit half the crews you roll with are from rural America.

Originally posted by thewhite2pac@Sep 24 2004, 07:33 PM

pps....

AND AS OF THIS SECOND, UNLESS YOU CAN GET THAT SHIT DONE IN 20 MINS...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GETTING A WHOLE CAR DONE IN NYC ANY MORE......I WOULD LOVED TO BE PROVEN WRONG ON THIS....AND FOR THE RECORD THAT DAMET WHOLE IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD, MY BOY SHOWED HIM THAT LAYUP......WHICH TRAINS ARE NOT LAYED UP AT ANY MORE.

This toy is a whiteboy art school student.

Originally posted by slum+Oct 27 2004, 11:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slum - Oct 27 2004, 11:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thewhite2pac@Sep 24 2004, 07:33 PM

pps....

AND AS OF THIS SECOND, UNLESS YOU CAN GET THAT SHIT DONE IN 20 MINS...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GETTING A WHOLE CAR DONE IN NYC ANY MORE......I WOULD LOVED TO BE PROVEN WRONG ON THIS....AND FOR THE RECORD THAT DAMET WHOLE IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD, MY BOY SHOWED HIM THAT LAYUP......WHICH TRAINS ARE NOT LAYED UP AT ANY MORE.

This toy is a whiteboy art school student.

[/b]

he aint toy i tink that may b ur jealousy speaking for you.....

damet burns most of ny wif his wrong hand and painted more hardcore spots in the world than u and crew put together probably have...plus art school is for ur mind if u cant realise that bettering ur mind is good for you.u lose str8away. dont u know sum of the best writers ny has ever seen went to art school...also what has colour of skin got to do with putting paint on somthing in the firstplace....kid wat r u thinking

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by THE LAW@Mar 22 2002, 10:53 PM

IVO, THE LAW agrees with you in part, NYC trains aren't the hardest trains in the world, or even the US by far,.....

BUT we all know the great thing about travelling to other countries is that the worst that can happen to you is you spend a day or two in jail and get asked to leave the country. big fucking deal. no $30,000+ dollar fines or time in an American prison....quite frankly, stakes aren't nearly as high when you're out of your country.

hmm, well i know a german spent a month in rikers for a wholecar in nyc.

but i guess the point still stands.

Archived