its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sonic%20te%20on%20New%20York%20subway.01.jpg

ink76%20on%20New%20York%20subway.01.jpg

Sonic and Ink76...Bad Inc...Started rockin trains in the mid 70's and 30 years later in the mid 2000's these guys are pushin 50 and STILL rockin trains!!! Anyone that thinks NY Trains can't be done, if these old men can do it so can you. :yuck: Does it get any better then this??? Keep the thread goin...Nothing better then NY Steel!!!!! :king:

Of course Ny trains can be hit, you take one of the biggest systems in the world, with countless lay ups, god knows how many yards, and thousands of trains and you will undoubtedly find a slip up,

you will be able to at some stage in security checks penetrate a yard and do your thing.

It seems ridiculous to me that people consider NY so undoable, its so big, there WILL be some way to get around security for at least ten minutes no doubt.There are so many places and times to do it, i think Ny is very dobale compared to some of the places panels are done these days, all you need is determination and ballls

;)

Originally posted by EPMDfan@Jun 7 2005, 11:23 AM

sonic%20te%20on%20New%20York%20subway.01.jpg

ink76%20on%20New%20York%20subway.01.jpg

Sonic and Ink76...Bad Inc...Started rockin trains in the mid 70's and 30 years later in the mid 2000's these guys are pushin 50 and STILL rockin trains!!! Anyone that thinks NY Trains can't be done, if these old men can do it so can you. :yuck: Does it get any better then this??? Keep the thread goin...Nothing better then NY Steel!!!!! :king:

nope it does not get any better than that !

Originally posted by hard a slead@Jun 9 2005, 11:45 AM

Of course Ny trains can be hit, you take one of the biggest systems in the world, with countless lay ups, god knows how many yards, and thousands of trains and you will undoubtedly find a slip up,

you will be able to at some stage in security checks penetrate a yard and do your thing.

It seems ridiculous to me that people consider NY so undoable, its so big, there WILL be some way to get around security for at least ten minutes no doubt.There are so many places and times to do it, i think Ny is very dobale compared to some of the places panels are done these days, all you need is determination and ballls

;)

People please talkling about how easy you think hitting NYC clean trains is. Because if it is that easy all you going to do is make shit harder. You know cops can read too. The problem with nyc clean train isn't pulling one off it's when the vandal squad kicks in your door with bogus warrents a week later. Even if they don't make the case stick not many nyc writers have made a real comeback after the houses have gotten run in. This is why out of towners have it so sweat cuz by the time vandal squad has figured shit out there already home. People keep the chatter a minimum and just enjoy the flicks. My two centz take it or leave it!

^nyc is not alone in having a vandal squad who have dubious techniques.

what dudes saying is that no system is unbeatable. Surely out of the 5 boroughs of new york there is somewhere where a backjump can be done? there has to be a yard somewhere with less than diligent cleaners of sg's.

some americans are all paranoid n shit, new york is massive if you travelled a good distance from your home to do panels then the vandal squad would never figure it out, how many people are doin graffiti in nyc?? thousands = needle in a heystack.

now think about this, you go visit america from abroad if you have a conviction you may not get in anyway, if you have a graff conviction and your flyin to nyc then id think theyd be more onto you than anyone else. people have gone to nyc and done wholecars everynight its piss easy

Now Whoa Whoa Whoa wait a minute here,

first off, I can tell by what you say that you've likely never been to NY,

and if you have, you don't got a clue of what's up for real out here,

so right there you're speaking out of place.

You don't know what's up and your misinformation is only giving people false courage and misunderstanding...

as well as complicating things for people ACTUALLY DOING these trains.

Second off,

for the record, the NEW YORK CITY vandal squad is CITY-WIDE and operates as one group,

the MTA (metropolitain transportation authority ) vandal squad covers the entire metro-REGION and works with the street squad.

If you do a train 3 counties away ,3 hrs away, it's the same as doing one at your station.

Third off,

you're trying to down-play the NYC graffiti police, but yet you try to defend freewheeling foreigners

by claiming that the police will work with immigration and the FBI to search the nature of your

previous convictions and hunt you down at your mystery location/hotel or even funnier,

at the gate of your departing flight because someone in your so-called "haystack" wrote on a train...

???

Ques spoke the truth,

the reason why foreigners get away with doing and showing off so many trains is that they can't easily,if at all, be caught up to.

Eitherway, trains are considerably more difficult in NYC than the average city...and they're really not good for much besides nostalgia and photo collections.....

they won't run unless they're being transported to a facility where they can be cleaned...

a total of NO MORE than 45minutes of run time... not stopping at any stations, taking the express tracks and serving no passengers, all this at or around 7am.

People can and do come off with trains in NY,

now weither they're advertising thier photos of them,

or weither they've served time in prison or are paying 10's of thousands's of dollars on lawyers to prevent doing so,

is not to be determined by internet hear-say...mine or yours.

So let's keep this thread simple and to the point,

pictures.

normal_bruz%20clean.jpg

Bruz

during the height of the "clean train campaign"

yo my friend went to ny some months ago and got caught he was in jail 3 days and got a 700$ fine for painting 3 clean trains!!! that aint so bad, he still gots hes flicks in traffic and everything so its definitly worth it if your a trainpainter for trying it!!i know for you americans that its fucked up when the cops catch you for your further lives!for getting a job and shit with a police record! the same guy went to copenhagen a month ago and didnt even paint a train, he was on the yard near a train ready to do hes thing, police caught him and he spend 3 WEEKS in jail, now thats more fucked up, there are a lot off countries that have somany different rules around graff... myself painted a wc on a belgian train , got caught, and 45min later the police just let me go, i had my camera so i went back and toke the flick.. good memories for every place...

Archived