its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ it seems people love to reply more to stupid comments than constructive or intelegent ones, as is the case with the above 'corny outoftowner' statement MADE BY whitepac,,, and the many replies to it,, just ignore the bullshit, dude that said that probably aint even from NY anyway, and obviously dont know wat up with train writing culture,,, on that note, every1 shut the fuck up and keep the photos rollin

thank u

one americans point of veiw who has painted subways in europe and usa.

well bassicly american writers have a lazzier mentality, and in euruope there are so many more trains so people are much more willing and determaned to paint clean trains. europe is all about paying homage to old school new york and that is dope..

many americans are ignorant to the fact that european train painters are some hardcore muthafuckaz..

but we have hardcore train bomberz on the low in the usa..

in europe there are so many magz and other outlets to see trains

in the usa posted your own subs. making a vid or sending flicks to a mag is the perfect way to burn your yards, and get yourself a felony

that is a big deal to get caught in the us, with the expection of eastern europe UK and 3rd world and some others... the punishment generally is lot less in europe.

very dope wholecar there

corecting numerous typeos

Guest thewhite2pac
Originally posted by raysin

^ it seems people love to reply more to stupid comments than constructive or intelegent ones, as is the case with the above 'corny outoftowner' statement MADE BY whitepac,,, and the many replies to it,, just ignore the bullshit, dude that said that probably aint even from NY anyway, and obviously dont know wat up with train writing culture,,, on that note, every1 shut the fuck up and keep the photos rollin

thank u

Bro, what are you fucking inbred? Seriouslly bro if I i wasnt from NY why would I complain about corny out of towners blowing up our spots and making it hot for us NEW YORKERS? come on dude fucking think before you write some bullshit....I am from NY and I roll with alot of motherfuckers Im sure you jerk off to in graff mags and on this site. It just pisses me off you fucking corny ass cats come to ny do a clean and bounce back to keplackistan or where ever the fuck you are from, blowing up our spots....hey its not your boys houses getting raided by vandal squad so what do you care....?

^these ideas have been outlined a zillion times...i agree mostly, just not about the difference in penalites, most euro spots are fucking rugged on heads, raiding cribs and shit, some times shooting first asking questions later. USA steel is a joke in comparison because we have no 'security'....the real risk is gotting spotted by workers or whatever. but theres no staff of dudes there to guard US clean trains. hence why euro/oz dudes come off so much in nyc...they know how to get shit in traffic in harder yards, so nyc is relatively easy. americans only really think transit is hard because of like misconceptions. theres no yard or layup in america that i can think of that isnt doable, people just are shook, and heads that do paint try to keep those rumours going so that they can hoard their own spots. im not in that state of mind...i really dont care...we release clean photos after like 6 months or so, its not really a big deal. that DAMET whole care (in traffic!!) is really a legendary come up though, dont sleep....its not impossible to get a WC in nyc, but its close to impossible to get it in service and catch it for flicks. that shit gives me chills, 100% respect.

Guest thewhite2pac

PS....

FYI....NONE OF THESE TRAINS WILL EVER RUN SO MUCH AS ONE STOP ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS MTA POLICY TO REMOVE THE TRAIN FROM SERVICE AS SOON AS GRAFFITI IS NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT HATING ON ANY EUROPEAN WRITTERS I HAVE TONS OF RESPECT FOR THE FACT THAT TRANSIT STILL GETS ROCKED OVER THERE AND THE WRITTERS WHO ARE ROCKING IT....AND I KNOW ALOT OF THEM ARE FUCKING HARD CORE AS SHIT....FUCKING HOLDING TRAIN CONDUCTORS AT GUN POINT TO FUCKING ROCK A PANEL, THATS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TO THAT MORON THAT SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT AMERICAN WRITERS BEING LAZY FOR NOT HITTING TRASIT.......NEWS FLASH COCK SUCKER WE INVENTED THIS SHIT AND WHERE DOING IT LONG BEFORE YOU......HENCE OUR SPOT WAS BLOWN UP LONG BEFORE YOUR MOVEMENT WAS REALLY OFF OF ITS FEET.......ITS NOT LIKE SHIT DOESNT GET DONE STILL AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS POST.....ITS JUST THAT IT DOESNT RUN AT ALL WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IN FACT YOU ARE JUST PAINTING FOR THE FLICK (IF YOU MANAGE TO GET ONE), ITS JUST FOR BRAGGING WRITES. and HERE IN NYC PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO TO ATTRACT THE VANDAL SQUAD IS A CLEAN TRAIN....YOU SEE THE VS IN NY WORKS LIKE THIS BASICALLY.....wRITTER A. COULD CRUSH ALL 5 BOROUGHS WITH FILLINS, PIECES, STRAIGHT LETTERS, TAGS, WHAT EVER.....BE AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME, BE ABSOLUTELY KILLING NYC AND BE RELATIVLLY FREE FROM VS HARRASSMENT UNLESS YOU GET PICKED UP IN THE ACT. wHERE AS WRITER B. COULD BE SOME LOWELY WRITTER ( NOT NECISARILY A TOY), MAY BE SOME CAT THAT JUST DOES HIS THING ON THE LOW AND DONT CARE ABOUT FAME REALLY, WELL LETS SAY THIS CAT DOES A CLEAN ONE DAY........WELL THEN WRITTER B. GETS PUT ON THE VANDAL SQUADS MOST WANTED LIST, EVEN IF HE DONT REALLY PUT IN ANY WORK ON THE STREET. wRITTER b. WHO IS NOT WELL KNOW AND NOT CRUSHING MAY GET HIS HOUSE RAIDED WHILE WRITTER A. IS STILL CRUSHING ALL CITY DOING FILLINS EVERY NIGHT, SOME OF THESE FILLINS MAY LAST LIKE 15 YEARS AS OPOSED TO WRITER B.'S CLEAN TRAIN THAT LASTED 20 MINS. NOBODY SAW, & THE FLICK CAME OUT SHITTY(BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER CUZ' VS RAIDED HIS HOUSE AND TOOK ALL HIS FLICKS ANY WAY).

Guest thewhite2pac

pps....

AND AS OF THIS SECOND, UNLESS YOU CAN GET THAT SHIT DONE IN 20 MINS...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GETTING A WHOLE CAR DONE IN NYC ANY MORE......I WOULD LOVED TO BE PROVEN WRONG ON THIS....AND FOR THE RECORD THAT DAMET WHOLE IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD, MY BOY SHOWED HIM THAT LAYUP......WHICH TRAINS ARE NOT LAYED UP AT ANY MORE.

white2pac, did the switch to capital letters mean youre like YELLING that last post?

let me just clarify, nothing in my post was a diss to nyc. i know the whole VS process, i know the whole regimen, trust. i love nyc, and i think real street bombers are 100X more ill than nobodies who have like 5 clean train night flicks in their shoebox. i wasnt comparing fools. its just a fact though, that if heads werent shook off painting trains, there wouldnt be a situation where only 10 dudes are painting them and they all end up on VS list. its only like that cause they feed that fear machine..like oh youre fucked if you do one, so mad people dont even bother. point being over here, the rumours of shit (not just nyc) have like most normal writers not even bothering. my thing with them is exactly like you said, i do em, and have a nice little collection or whatever, but i also dont see the point of doing graffiti no one will ever see. so id much rather do streets and roofs. cleans for me is just a nice little addition to a flick collection, like yeah i did that too. i am baffled by the culture of kids who do lots of clean trains but show no one and keep it like a mystery. thats like me painnting under a rock in the park and in 20 yrs being like 'yo no one ever knew me, but i had mad undersides of rocks yo!" its just pointless, graff is rep. because i respect and jock the original train roots of nyc graff culture, i like to have a few panels in my collection, and so do all these euro heads.....its supposed to be graffiti, not like lets tiptoe around VS and not get them upset...that shit is like giving in to them dudes. not saying go get yourself bagged, but theres tons of ways around VS, like rock an alias with no crew letters or buff out your shit with chrome after the flick (which some of the bigger nyc clean trains still do to avoid VS)

i got nothing but love for nyc and especially real street cats...but you cant make it out like dudes arent allowed to come hit a train because theyre not from nyc, that dont make no sense...since when do heads have boundaries on their graff.

yo 2pac no need to get heated dawg, whatever im a moron i dont give a fuck but nyc is a fucking joke, try london now there some real shit!

oh ad trains only run one stop?!!!!!!! well i could list 5 places in nyc where the trains run the entire line making every stop and then get pulled from service.

and guess what american writters are LAZY when was the last time you staked a yard out for weeks with night vision goggles, cuz that how my hommies in germany roll.

but its all good everyone has there own opinion, and that was my whole point most americans see little point in painting a clean train, but europeans love that shit!

to me 1 flick of a subway is rawer than 10 wall spots

peace, no need to get all caps lock in my grill yo.

Originally posted by thewhite2pac

pps....

AND AS OF THIS SECOND, UNLESS YOU CAN GET THAT SHIT DONE IN 20 MINS...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GETTING A WHOLE CAR DONE IN NYC ANY MORE......I WOULD LOVED TO BE PROVEN WRONG ON THIS....AND FOR THE RECORD THAT DAMET WHOLE IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD, MY BOY SHOWED HIM THAT LAYUP......WHICH TRAINS ARE NOT LAYED UP AT ANY MORE.

ok so that wc was done in 2000 and its now 2004 that makes in under 4 years i think?

Guest thewhite2pac
Originally posted by schick1

yo 2pac no need to get heated dawg, whatever im a moron i dont give a fuck but nyc is a fucking joke, try london now there some real shit!

oh ad trains only run one stop?!!!!!!! well i could list 5 places in nyc where the trains run the entire line making every stop and then get pulled from service.

NYC IS A JOKE...????? HEY GUESS WHAT QUIT GRAFFITI YOUR THE JOKE.

AND ANOTHER THING.....NAME THOSE FIVE PLACES.....BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST.

Guest thewhite2pac

i FEEL YOU BRO....AND THAT SHIT ABOUT ROCKING AN ALIAS AND BUFFING AND ALL THAT I THOUGHT WENT WITH OUT SAYING....BUT YO, i FEEL YOU AND TOTALLY RESPECT YOUR OPINION, BECAUSE IT IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS MINE .....EXCEPT IM STILL NOT FEELING OUT OF TOWNERS BLOWING UP NY SPOTS UNLESS I BRING THEM THERE..... ALL THOUGH YOU ARE CORREECT WHEN YOU SAID WHEN ARE THERE BOUNDRIES ON GRAFF...IM JUST GONNA PLAY THE ROLL OF BITTER KID WHO REMEMBERS THE DINKINS ADMINISTRATION AND WISH IT WAS STILL " A JOKE" LIKE THESE AROGANT ASS EUROTRASH ASSHOLES THINK IT IS NOW.

Another arrogant European....hey not all of us are! Some peeps dont look back at history,and the toils n troubles of the birthplace of graf. Just as plenty of Americans couldnt care, or understand the troubles of say Yards in London, Security on Paris or Berlin. We had graffiti arrive over here ready to assemble, with instructions via Subway Art. That cant change. What can is the attitudes of a minority,so Respect New York,Respect London or where ever,and most of all,be thankful for what we got!

Originally posted by cheerleader

cleans for me is just a nice little addition to a flick collection, like yeah i did that too. i am baffled by the culture of kids who do lots of clean trains but show no one and keep it like a mystery. thats like me painnting under a rock in the park and in 20 yrs being like 'yo no one ever knew me, but i had mad undersides of rocks yo!" its just pointless,

AMEN to that. all part of a balanced (and well thought out) diet.

ok so that wc was done in 2000 and its now 2004 that makes in under 4 years i think?

originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

when he said 5 years i was shaking my head, but I think he's right, i remember hearing that it was the first whole-car done in NYC in the new millenium, new years eve 1999, so in 3 months it will be 5 years.....

shit! time flys dosent it!

Archived