its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

fuck if I know. I live in the US............................................................................................................. Shit, many of the people I know that paint cleans in NYC (AND othe cities) buff their shit afterwards.... Thats right hoss, they BUFF THEIR OWN SHIT

Thats weeeaak!!!!!! I like to cross my fingers and hope they run.

Originally posted by kaiser sozay

Why is it that we only ever see nyc trains that are done by people from outside of the usa?

Its always getting done by cunts from europe, uk and australia, is it just that no flicks of trains done by americans are ever taken?.

I cant figure you yanks out, you come from the spiritual home of train graffiti, you always bitch and say that there wouldnt be any graff if it wasnt for you guys and yet you refuse to touch your system....

You do realize that almost every pic on the page you posted this where NYC writers on clean trains dont you?

Originally posted by The Fonz

Another overly sensitive 12oz. thread... Lots of Americans paint trains, don't get it twisted. Just because the people doin' them don't constantly brag about it, doesn't mean anyone is a pussy... I'll tell you straight up, I lie my ass off about how many trains I've done, where I did them, and how hard it was. I have nothing, at all, to gain by going around challenging the manhood of the writers who aren't doing them. I don't want my spots to end up hot. Maybe half the reason trains are so difficult in europe is that motherfuckers talk about them soooo much.

Bottom line: to everyone doing trains>props

to everyone else> stay away

OUT HERE IN CHICAGO TRAINS HAVE BEEN GETTIN HIT SINCE THE EARLY 80'S. NOW A DAZE CATS STILL PAINT TRAINS, BUT IT 'S ROUGH SHIT. AND WITH CHITOWNS ANTI-GRAFF LAWS YOU'LL BE IN A WORLD OF SHIT IF YOU GET NABBED RECKING A YARD. SPRAY PAINT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO POSSES IN THE CITY LIMITS...FUCK MAYOR DALEY..AND FUCK THE CPD...AND FUCK YOU EUROPEAN SHIT TALKERS TOO...YOU SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF BROWN-EYE LOVING CHEAP FAME WHORES..

Archived