its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

U FAGS TALK ALOT A SHIT BOUT NYC SUCKS AND THAT EURO WRITERS DESTROY OUR TRAINS....IF U DUMB ASS NIGGAS WANNA WASTE UR 8 DOLLAR A CAN PAINT ON A TRAIN THATS GONNA RUN FOR HALF HOUR THATS FINE....PAY HOMAGE CUZ UR IN GRAFF CENTRAL....BUT FOR NEW YORKERS TO START DOING IT....ITS REALY NOT WORTHE IT....THE TROUBLE AND THE PAINT AND JUST GOING TO WASTE CUZ ITS JUST GONNA GET BUFFED...AND SECOND OF ALL ULL END UP DOIN SOMETIME FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVEN RUNNING ANYMORE....NOW THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE UR IGNORANT ASSES SAY SOMETHING ELSE....AND IF UR COUNRTY WASNT SO FUCKIN POOR AND HAD AS BAD AS A BUFF AS US U WOULDNT BE TALKIN LIKE UR SOME KIND OF DONS.......I LOVE EURO GRAFF AND HOW GRAFF IS WORLWIDE....BUT YALL ARE ALL DOING WHAT WE STARTED....SO RESPECT UR ELDERS....YALL ALL OUR SONS....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

U FAGS TALK ALOT A SHIT BOUT NYC SUCKS AND THAT EURO WRITERS DESTROY OUR TRAINS....IF U DUMB ASS NIGGAS WANNA WASTE UR 8 DOLLAR A CAN PAINT ON A TRAIN THATS GONNA RUN FOR HALF HOUR THATS FINE....PAY HOMAGE CUZ UR IN GRAFF CENTRAL....BUT FOR NEW YORKERS TO START DOING IT....ITS REALY NOT WORTHE IT....THE TROUBLE AND THE PAINT AND JUST GOING TO WASTE CUZ ITS JUST GONNA GET BUFFED...AND SECOND OF ALL ULL END UP DOIN SOMETIME FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVEN RUNNING ANYMORE....NOW THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE UR IGNORANT ASSES SAY SOMETHING ELSE....AND IF UR COUNRTY WASNT SO FUCKIN POOR AND HAD AS BAD AS A BUFF AS US U WOULDNT BE TALKIN LIKE UR SOME KIND OF DONS.......I LOVE EURO GRAFF AND HOW GRAFF IS WORLWIDE....BUT YALL ARE ALL DOING WHAT WE STARTED....SO RESPECT UR ELDERS....YALL ALL OUR SONS....

for some reason that comment you have made above is not even worth reading??, why you may ask.....because everyones heard it a thousand times its bullshit and it dont matter anymore.........not being funny ore ote mate but it fuking sucks a cock and no ones intrested, new yorks the place yes you started this shit but you keep saying we know everyone knows, as if europe aint got buffs:lol: , or security, or flash cameras etc etc etc no point in waffling on like some people say in this thread real heads know the score so fuk it................chintz is the don!

Guest schick1

nothings funnier than reading an arguement about clean trains carried out by people who have never painted them!

everybody whos gotten down in the us and europe knows the steelo....................a subs a sub.........commuters are commuters nomatter where your at!

Originally posted by kaiser sozay

Why is it that we only ever see nyc trains that are done by people from outside of the usa?

Its always getting done by cunts from europe, uk and australia, is it just that no flicks of trains done by americans are ever taken?.

I cant figure you yanks out, you come from the spiritual home of train graffiti, you always bitch and say that there wouldnt be any graff if it wasnt for you guys and yet you refuse to touch your system.

It seems strange that you dont try to prove us wrong and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!

Afterall you guys are the most imposing, over bearing,egotistical motherfuckers on the planet.

My worst fear is that george bush will get his way and take over the earth and every country on the planet will become part of the all mighty U.S.A.(there wont be enough room for all the stripes with all the extra stars)

If that happens will we all be too chicken shit to hit trains??????

fuck i hope we all dont get obsessed by the desire to paint freights, the day that i dont feel like painting passenger trains is the day i quit....

While im stirring shit up i want to send out a big fuck you to George Bush and an even bigger fuck you to our pathetic prime minister "John Howard" who is just a spinless sack of shit who gets fucked up the ass by Bush.

Fuck the U.S.A and the war on terrorism

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO SHOW TRUE COURAGE AND BOMB TRAINS....

amen

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it that we only ever see nyc trains that are done by people from outside of the usa?

Its always getting done by cunts from europe, uk and australia, is it just that no flicks of trains done by americans are ever taken?.

I cant figure you yanks out, you come from the spiritual home of train graffiti, you always bitch and say that there wouldnt be any graff if it wasnt for you guys and yet you refuse to touch your system.

It seems strange that you dont try to prove us wrong and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!

Afterall you guys are the most imposing, over bearing,egotistical motherfuckers on the planet.

i could be that the europe writers are the ones obsesed with doing trains in NY running back to the computer and posting them on the internet.

I think maybe a lot more trains get done in NY than you think, but us yanks are not as much into internet fagisms as you may be.

yes we are the most egotistical imposing overbaring motherfuckers on the planet, but then again it is you all who love to come here and immitate something New yorkers created. I remember when euro kids first started coming to the US they would get vamped on the regular. and they loved it cause they kept coming back for more. Its when they started coming with gifts of paint and good drugs that people started to lighten up on them.

My worst fear is that george bush will get his way and take over the earth and every country on the planet will become part of the all mighty U.S.A.(there wont be enough room for all the stripes with all the extra stars)

If that happens will we all be too chicken shit to hit trains??????

fuck i hope we all dont get obsessed by the desire to paint freights, the day that i dont feel like painting passenger trains is the day i quit....

While im stirring shit up i want to send out a big fuck you to George Bush and an even bigger fuck you to our pathetic prime minister "John Howard" who is just a spinless sack of shit who gets fucked up the ass by Bush.

Fuck the U.S.A and the war on terrorism

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO SHOW TRUE COURAGE AND BOMB TRAINS....

With the exception of "fuck the U.S.A." at least your political views make sense.

insides

a friend of mine who was in ny a month or two ago said swatch had killed the inside of first train he got on,he thought to himself everytrain would be like that,so he never took a photo of it,,,,but as it goes never saw one tag on them for the rest of his stay............................respect to swatch....been around for a minute or two

Guest sneak
Originally posted by don vito

agree! i would kill just to be able to hit a nyc inside!

wow?!?!

when i was in NYC back in february i was doing insides everytime i got on a subway (which i did during the day / rush hour / night). insides really arent hard to get away with.

then again, what do i know...im from England!

:o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived